2024 NBA Draft Thread

I mean, it's like I said, I think he had the potential to make the biggest jump. But who knows now.

He looked great the first few games.

Even with his foot injury?

**** had no idea it was that serious just had to look it up. Damn I don't know then, his ceiling is worth a reach but you don't wanna get stuck with something that will linger with him.

**** had no idea it was that serious just had to look it up. Damn I don't know then, his ceiling is worth a reach but you don't wanna get stuck with something that will linger with him.
I'd be fine with him if I could have him somewhere around the 10th pick in this draft because of his potential ceiling, but I'm definitely not picking him top 5, even before the injury.

Whomever is picking him should be ok with potentially redshirting him for the first year. Basically take the Embiid blueprint with that foot injury and make sure that foot is 110% healthy first.

Whomever is picking him should be ok with potentially redshirting him for the first year. Basically take the Embiid blueprint with that foot injury and make sure that foot is 110% healthy first.
As a Celtics fan, I'd have no issue doing this if he's around for the Kings or Grizzlies pick. I'd just want to make sure I'd use the other one on someone that could immediately help the team like De'Andre Hunter or Keldon Johnson (defense and 3pt shooting).

I think that will heavily depend on Roziers decision which almost certain that he's gone.

Honestly, I can see teams preferring to trade down and/ or collect more assets as this years draft looks very light.

I think that will heavily depend on Roziers decision which almost certain that he's gone.

Honestly, I can see teams preferring to trade down and/ or collect more assets as this years draft looks very light.
Rozier definitely isn't coming back.

Trade him for sure right? I think we all know he is not
If Danny can get something worthwhile for him at the deadline I think he does it. Not sure what anybody would be willing to give up.

He pretty much always plays well when given starter minutes. Just isn't ever going to happen if this Celtics team is healthy.

It’s a tricky situation, I doubt Ainge will actively look for a trade suitor, especially if he thinks the East is wide open and there’s a realistic chance they can win it all this year, if he truly thinks that, them he should consider Rozier to be a key piece to that.

Also, if Rozier is indeed traded, the Cs biggest whole will be the backup PG position, unless it’s some three team trade, there is no scenario where the Cs will be receiving a backup PG of equal value or greater.

It’s a strange situation where they don’t lose by keeping him, but they don’t win if he walks out.

It’s a tricky situation, I doubt Ainge will actively look for a trade suitor, especially if he thinks the East is wide open and there’s a realistic chance they can win it all this year, if he truly thinks that, them he should consider Rozier to be a key piece to that.

Also, if Rozier is indeed traded, the Cs biggest whole will be the backup PG position, unless it’s some three team trade, there is no scenario where the Cs will be receiving a backup PG of equal value or greater.

It’s a strange situation where they don’t lose by keeping him, but they don’t win if he walks out.
Smart and Hayward can handle PG duties with Kyrie not on the floor.

They'd probably be looking for some sort of draft compensation if they were to trade Terry.

This draft definitely lacks the high-end potential all-star talent of the last few drafts, but I do think there are going to be some really good role player types in the 10-20 range.

Big fan of Keldon Johnson, De'Andre Hunter, and Rui.

I do feel like most winners of this draft will be mid to late lottery and even further.

As a Celtics fan, I'd have no issue doing this if he's around for the Kings or Grizzlies pick. I'd just want to make sure I'd use the other one on someone that could immediately help the team like De'Andre Hunter or Keldon Johnson (defense and 3pt shooting).
Keldon’s 3pt shot has been a pleasant bonus. Was expected to be a defensive stopper first and work on the shot. Been the other way around so far. Shooting the ball great and not locked in on D yet. Cal will ride him during conference play to fix that.

Langford has put together some solid performances recently. Career high last night...

Back
Top Bottom