2024 NBA Draft Thread

I liked it, I like seing how the prospects responded to it.

better than the fluff interviews I usually see.
I get it. Just felt he was not a good choice. Rather have a former player break it down for them and not a scrub.

Really like Garland, Culver, Romeo, Cam, Doumbouya and Bol Bol at the next level.

Moderate on Hunter, Nas, NAW and Clarke.

Cold on Coby White, Rui, Herro and Naz Reid.

Curious about Louis King and KPJ. I'd be fine with gambling on either one's upside once you hit the 20s.

Bol Bol gonna be a pick n pop player for the first couple of years.

He'll have to learn a back to the basket game (fadeaways) because he'll get b***** all game.

Grant Williams & PJ Washington don’t have hella high ceilings but they’re gunna play for 10 years.

These kids grow up way too fast these days. He’s gonna hate his life there.

From first class flights, being a celebrity on campus, unlimited poonchang, forming life long friends to charter buses and grown men offering u cigarettes after a game before they go to the local brothel or home to their wives. He ain’t making no real connections there.

I don’t know how poor his family is, but is that chump change combined with that ****ty experience for a 18 year old really worth it? I don’t think so.

The end result (NBA) will be the same regardless of the route he chooses. This will never be a trend.

So few cases it’s hard to determine. Don’t think there is a blueprint for this yet. Someone will figure it out.
Eventually someone will.

Will it happen before there's some sort of college athletics reform? Who knows.

Just a major gamble to put yourself totally out of sight, out of mind when you're basically interviewing for the biggest job of your life. Especially when these international leagues have a tendency to bury young players and American players in general.

These kids grow up way too fast these days. He’s gonna hate his life there.

From first class flights, being a celebrity on campus, unlimited poonchang, forming life long friends to charter buses and grown men offering u cigarettes after a game before they go to the local brothel or home to their wives. He ain’t making no real connections there.

I don’t know how poor his family is, but is that chump change combined with that ****ty experience for a 18 year old really worth it? I don’t think so.

The end result (NBA) will be the same regardless of the route he chooses.

He isn’t poor though.

Can’t just cast a big blanket of negativity on his experience. He might take the bag, play a few games and come back home to prepare for the draft. He might freeze his draft stock but I’m not mad at him.

Back
Top Bottom