The 25 Richest People of All Time

www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/25-richest-people-lived-inflation-adjusted/

#1 Mansa Musa I – Net Worth $400 Billion

4437246589_b4bfa91971.jpg

Im riding round and im getting it

sick.gif

Saw this earlier, learned about my man Massa Mussa (sp) in my African arts class in college. He was doing it big. :smokin

The 25 Richest People of All Time

#1 Mansa Musa I – Net Worth $400 Billion
#2 The Rothschild Family – $350 Billion
#3 John D. Rockefeller – Net Worth $340 Billion
#4 Andrew Carnegie – Net Worth $310 Billion
#5 Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov – Net Worth $300 Billion
#6 Mir Osman Ali Khan – Net Worth $230 billion
#7 William The Conqueror – Net Worth $229.5 Billion
#8 Muammar Gaddafi – Net Worth $200 Billion
#9 Henry Ford – Net Worth $199 Billion
#10 Cornelius Vanderbilt – Net Worth $185 Billion
#11 Alan Rufus – $178.65 billion
#12 Bill Gates – Net Worth $136 Billion
#13 William de Warenne – Net Worth $147.13 Billion
#14 John Jacob Astor – Net Worth $121 Billion
#15 Richard Fitzalan 10th Earl of Arundel – Net Worth $118.6 Billion
#16 John of Gaunt – Net Worth $110 Billion
#17 Stephen Girard – Net Worth $105 Billion
#18 A.T. Stewart – Net Wort $90 Billion
#19 Henry Duke of Lancaster – Net Worth $85.1 Billion
#20 Friedrich Weyerhauser – Net Worth $80 Billion
#21 Jay Gould – Net Worth $71 Billion
#22 Carlos Slim Helu – Net Worth $68 Billion
#22 Stephen Van Rensselaer – Net Worth $68 Billion
#23 Marshall Field – Net Worth $66 Billion
#24 Sam Walton – Net Worth $65 Billion
#25 Warren Buffett – Net Worth $64 Billion

i read some crazyass sht about mansa musa one day going into egypt and giving away so much gold that he devastated the egyptian economy

dont know if it was true or not but damn. he made it rain  blizzard/tornado/hurricane/monsoon

What does a net worth of $200 billion mean in 1066? All the money to buy drafty castles, no medical care and monotonous food? William the Conqueror never had a TV, never rode a plane, never heard a symphony, never ate chocolate or French Fries.

Frank Lucas – Net Worth $52 Million
George Jung – Net Worth $100 Million
Freeway Ricky Ross – Net Worth $600 Million
Al Capone – Net Worth $1.3 Billion
Khun Sa – Net Worth $5 Billion
Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar – Net Worth $6.7 Billion
Amado Carrillo Fuentes – Net Worth $25 Billion
Pablo Escobar – Net Worth $30 Billion

:smokin

Last edited:
i read some crazyass sht about mansa musa one day going into egypt and giving away so much gold that he devastated the egyptian economy
dont know if it was true or not but damn. he made it rain  blizzard/tornado/hurricane/monsoon

I believe it was on his pilgrimage from mali to Mecca that they spent so much gold it devalued the gold already in the countries they passed through

What does a net worth of $200 billion mean in 1066? All the money to buy drafty castles, no medical care and monotonous food? William the Conqueror never had a TV, never rode a plane, never heard a symphony, never ate chocolate or French Fries.

Thats 1 way to look at it, but also it means you could pretty much do whatever you want. Who needs a tv, when you can have the finest wenches in the land wrestle naked for you

Last edited:
Frank Lucas – Net Worth $52 Million
George Jung – Net Worth $100 Million
Freeway Ricky Ross – Net Worth $600 Million
Al Capone – Net Worth $1.3 Billion
Khun Sa – Net Worth $5 Billion
Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar – Net Worth $6.7 Billion
Amado Carrillo Fuentes – Net Worth $25 Billion
Pablo Escobar – Net Worth $30 Billion
:smokin

About that life :pimp:

if i were that rich back then i wouldnt even try to do anything else aside from traveling/plowing/inseminating as many women as i could ghengis khan style. 

500 years later half the earth is my offspring and sht. 

how was Gaddafi worth that much? i remember hearing before he was filthy rich but :x if its even true

how was Gaddafi worth that much? i remember hearing before he was filthy rich but :x if its even true

im guessing its because he had control over some of the largest oil fields for like 40 years and didnt invest any money in the countries infrastructure. So you could say that most of it was Libya's money that he just took for himself

Last edited:

Golden shower. 8)

Mansu Musa was so caked up, that the people around him (and even his horses) would to get their hair braided with streams of gold interlocked into the cornrows.

Boss s_.

how was Gaddafi worth that much? i remember hearing before he was filthy rich but
sick.gif
if its even true
Gaddafi had so much gold and oil in lybia he almost bodied the dollar and the euro thats one of the reasons he got killed.

Wasn't someone arguing a month ago that the Rothschilds > Mansa Musa? And someone tried to dissuade that opinion but he held firm
laugh.gif

Well I'm sure in the coming years they'll be able eclipse him.  Funny that they're on the list as a family, while the rest are individuals.
Krazy how one day we are "King of Kings" rulers of basically everything. Fast-forward and we are slaves.
Damn son, uber generalization of the year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom