The 61st Annual GRAMMY'S - Feb. 10th, 2019 at 7:30PM EST on CBS

Can’t remember the last time an artist cleaned up like Bruno just did, wow...

S/O to the homies Stereotypes for getting song of the year and getting their moment on stage. They’ve been in the game for min

Bruno deserved it, that album was crazy good. Wouldn’t have been mad if Kendrick or Jay won. Their albums were dumb good too.

I’m happy Gambino didn’t win **** cause that album is trash.

Trash is extreme....goodness.....

i honestly forgot about jaime.

gambino might be more versatile but jaime is definitely more critically acclaimed.
Nah I’d still say Jaime. Like Donald Glover is a good actor but I don’t know if he could do something like Ray. And while I like CG more, jamie foxx is an amazing singer

Reactions: Ube
Bruno knows how to entertain, I'd give him that. There is a difference between knowing how to put out a good song, and being talented. There are definitely more talented artists than him, but he knows how to put out a good song and entertain, those are key components.

they gonna let em mop up da latin Grammys as consolidation...
i thought they had already won. wasn't it like in november?

grammy's in general lately have been unforgettable but that was pretty trash overall.

and i just checked wikipedia. bruno went 3-3 in the big 3. last person to do it was adele, who is the only one to have done it twice.

Bruno knows how to entertain, I'd give him that. There is a difference between knowing how to put out a good song, and being talented. There are definitely more talented artists than him, but he knows how to put out a good song and entertain, those are key components.

Who is more talented? He’s got one of the best voices in music and he can dance.

Who is more talented? He’s got one of the best voices in music and he can dance.

The way Bruno is hated on, you'd swear he was talentless. I think his voice is good, he has a pop voice imo, which is fine, but not a true R&B voice.

giphy.gif

I thought the show was decent.
Way more variety than I thought.
Felt rushed tho.

Keshas performance will probably be the moment of these Grammys.
Gambino will get alot of praise deservingly.
Not surprised at Bruno or Kendrick winning so many.
Thought jay would win 1.
Szas performance was solid.

Back
Top Bottom