The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Didnt somebody who has the kiths say the mids run long? What's the width like. Wonder if I could make an 11 work

Didnt somebody who has the kiths say the mids run long? What's the width like. Wonder if I could make an 11 work

I wear a 10 in those kith mid 4d... and I wear a 10.5 normally in most stuff so yeah they run fairly long. Width is pretty close to an ultra boost.

Wow... this colorway is so ****ing nice but is ruined by that giant text in my opinion. If they would've removed that text and just gave it orange laces or make the stitching orange it would've been so fire.

69226366_677346639412821_3770100358463730506_n.jpg

1 year ago: 4D woah~always taking an L :smh:
1 year later: nah fam, those bricks so maybe on discount. >D

:lol: For real. Hype for these really died out and never really built up. As much as I dislike saying this, "influencers" never really hopped on the 4D train.
Adidas finally churned out more designs, but they weren't extremely amazing. And you also have the really high starting price point.

Glad I own some of the ones I wanted (OG ZX 4000 and Kith). But wish I could've gotten some Futurecraft 4D Lows. Even though they dropped the ball on the 4D, the resale on those Futurecraft Lows are still so high :angry:

There’s definitely a bit of that going on. But that’s with a lot of shoes.

I think it also didn’t help that they kept/keep GR’ing the wrong models (IMO). Or rather, I should say, their refusal to GR some of the consortium runners.

There’s definitely a bit of that going on. But that’s with a lot of shoes.

I think it also didn’t help that they kept/keep GR’ing the wrong models (IMO). Or rather, I should say, their refusal to GR some of the consortium runners.

Those INIKI 4Ds were so unnecessary.

Delivered today from ADC. I’m liking this color a lot. Will try the shoes out over the next few weeks.

Attachments

• 08AA6A73-16CF-4A38-8D44-C5CD3241C6D6.jpeg
    08AA6A73-16CF-4A38-8D44-C5CD3241C6D6.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 316
These nice. But it looks like they're using the new thicker 4D soles (think AlphaEdge) and not the Consortium Mid (think Kith) 4D soles:

pharrell-futurecraft-4d-hu-purple-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom