The Adidas "Futurecraft"

F39A19DC-CBB7-4153-88D6-E7E9567EE584.png
I feel like this was a solid come up! I placed a lowball bid last night and woke up to it accepted. Lol

those white/grey Consortium 4d mids are only like $240ish now... wasn't retail $500? I kind of want them, but not sure how they look on foot.

those white/grey Consortium 4d mids are only like $240ish now... wasn't retail $500? I kind of want them, but not sure how they look on foot.

I thought it was only the Kith pair that retailed at $500. But that White Consortium pair could've been had for like $250 or $300 with a coupon code at some sites. I forget which.

I thought it was only the Kith pair that retailed at $500. But that White Consortium pair could've been had for like $250 or $300 with a coupon code at some sites. I forget which.

StockX shows retail was $500. I think it was Concepts that had a 50% off sale going on which some people got.

Got mine yesterday and absolutely love em!

IMG_20191017_192652.jpg
IMG_20191017_192715.jpg

Btw. Has anyone ever washed some 4D's in the washing machine like boost?
Curious just in case they get really dirrty sometimes..

Place them in a pillowcase and wash on cold w/clear unscented detergent.

For those wondering , they fit half to full size big, which means if you wear size 12 they'll fit. Take out insoles and just as comfortable.

Lastly, color is almost too muted for my tastes. Gonna try out a few different rope lace combinations.

20190701_234313.jpg

Last edited:
Hanon has the 4D Consortium with huge discount.. Especially for the US people

1574066896648.png

Last edited:
So are people suggesting going down a size in the 4d Mid. I’m a 10.5 in 1.0 UBs and wore a 10us in the consortium 4d low.

So are people suggesting going down a size in the 4d Mid. I’m a 10.5 in 1.0 UBs and wore a 10us in the consortium 4d low.

I would... Just got my Hanon pair and they are like an inch+ extra room in front of toes.

Did these come in half sizes or only full? I have a 9 and probably need an 8 now

These are pretty loose. Not sure if I'd consider myself a wide foot or not... but there is room everywhere in size 9 (my TTS, but I think an 8 would fit better in these). The knit is pretty loose too, not tight like UB knit.

Anyone who is a TTS 9.5 / 10 looking for these? Trying to decide what to do with my pair... might go back and buy the size 8 to wear, but I don't think I can return these size 9's. Someone want to buy the 8's and trade?

Back
Top Bottom