The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I wouldn't be surprised if these are all returns from the original release.

agreed if they didnt release those future crafts (even in the small quantities that they did) i think these would have sold alot better but compared to the futruecrafts the alphedges are a hard pass

agreed if they didnt release those future crafts (even in the small quantities that they did) i think these would have sold alot better but compared to the futruecrafts the alphedges are a hard pass
You're right, these definitely would've sold better had they not released the futurecraft 4d's first. I'm still surrpised of the restock though. As someone pointed out, probably the returned pairs when they couldn't flip em

You're right, these definitely would've sold better had they not released the futurecraft 4d's first. I'm still surrpised of the restock though. As someone pointed out, probably the returned pairs when they couldn't flip em

I honestly love my pair of Alphaedge 4d... its a stable yet comfortable shoe and great for running

Snagged a pair of AlphaEdge 4D's tonight on UNDFTD. Curious to how they feel on feet.

How do you like them? My pair from the ADC restock should be here this weekend.

Don't seem to get a lot of love in this thread, guess I'll find out when I see them in hand. Look good in some photos though.

adidas-AlphaEdge-4D-LTD-AC8485-06-760x428.png

adidas-AlphaEdge-4D-LTD-Grey-Neon-AC8485-01.jpg

How do you like them? My pair from the ADC restock should be here this weekend.

Don't seem to get a lot of love in this thread, guess I'll find out when I see them in hand. Look good in some photos though.

They felt ok on feet, nothing mind blowing and a little stiff. I tried them on and didn't feel like they were worth the price point. So they went to their new owner on Stock X. :lol:

I guess they're supposed to break in more as you wear them, but I wasn't very impressed.

Alphaedges are more comfortable than Futurecrafts. The pk upper on FC is just too snug. Alphaedges forgefiber may not be as stretchy or breathable as PK but theres more wiggle room

I dont feel guilty beating $300 4D up too.

Alphaedges are more comfortable than Futurecrafts. The pk upper on FC is just too snug. Alphaedges forgefiber may not be as stretchy or breathable as PK but theres more wiggle room

I dont feel guilty beating $300 4D up too.

The futurecraft upper loosens up after a few wears. I will admit out the box they were a little hard to get on but now they just slip right on like a pair of ultra boost

I got my alphaedge pair in from the restock yesterday. I was pleasently surprised but how they felt on foot. I wish the upper looked a little better though.

I got my alphaedge pair in from the restock yesterday. I was pleasently surprised but how they felt on foot. I wish the upper looked a little better though.

About the same impression I got. The "inner" black tongue is kind of weird... attached but still separate from the rest of the grey knit.

I’m getting really tired of waiting for updates on a 4D release too. Still No word or anything released outside of the US. I’m getting closer to just ”settle” with a pair of Alphaedge from GOAT or something.

It’s about damn time they start releasing the futurecrafts more widely before people start loosing interest in the whole project.

Back
Top Bottom