The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Wait so they’re doing a wider release of the OG Futurecraft 4Ds? Or are they just expanding on the 4D line with new releases via the Consortium series?

Really want the OGs but prices are OD at this point.

Wait so they’re doing a wider release of the OG Futurecraft 4Ds? Or are they just expanding on the 4D line with new releases via the Consortium series?

Really want the OGs but prices are OD at this point.

The post has nothing to do with the OGs, it's referring to a series of 4D consortium collabs.

There is no reason to think the OG is ever restocking.

The post has nothing to do with the OGs, it's referring to a series of 4D consortium collabs.

There is no reason to think the OG is ever restocking.

Yeah it just seemed misleading the way they showed the OG Futurecraft at the end of that promo video. I assumed they weren’t rereleasing.

Not worth that type of resale so I guess these will be the ones that got away. Oh whale, plenty of fish in the sea.

Yeah it just seemed misleading the way they showed the OG Futurecraft at the end of that promo video. I assumed they weren’t rereleasing.

Not worth that type of resale so I guess these will be the ones that got away. Oh whale, plenty of fish in the sea.

That was a sillouette of the ashems not the og future crafts. I can’t believe they haven’t even said anything about a wider og release they made it seem like they were gunna be everywhere

If you look closely it's not the same silo, as stated above it looks a lot like the silo Arsham has been teasing. Not sure if all the consortium collabs will have that same silo tho, based on the mockups I'd say no

That was a sillouette of the ashems not the og future crafts. I can’t believe they haven’t even said anything about a wider og release they made it seem like they were gunna be everywhere

Really? I thought the Arshams were a full tonal Ash Green, and not Black upper w/ Ash Green midsole?. Are there other CWs of the Arsham 4D dropping along side the tonal Ash Green? The silhouette looks much closer to the OG FC colorway in my eyes.

Regardless though I had very little hope they’d rerelease lol. To be honest this whole 4D rollout has been a bit of a wash, and it seems like it’s only losing steam as it goes.

Really? I thought the Arshams were a full tonal Ash Green, and not Black upper w/ Ash Green midsole?. Are there other CWs of the Arsham 4D dropping along side the tonal Ash Green? The silhouette looks much closer to the OG FC colorway in my eyes.

Regardless though I had very little hope they’d rerelease lol. To be honest this whole 4D rollout has been a bit of a wash, and it seems like it’s only losing steam as it goes.

It's just the lighting effect in the video, look closely at how high the heel pull tab goes, and the way the tongue is laying, it's def the arsham silo without a foot in it, and that might not even be the arsham colorway specifically.

Even if it's not the OG silhouette, I'm just excited to be getting more 4D shoes in general. Loved the consortium collabs with boost so I'm excited to see what comes out of these collabs with 4D

Even if it's not the OG silhouette, I'm just excited to be getting more 4D shoes in general. Loved the consortium collabs with boost so I'm excited to see what comes out of these collabs with 4D

I’m trying to get excited about more 4D shoes rolling out, but to be honest the AlphaEdges were a bit of a let down for me in terms of the midsole’s performance and comfort.

The 4D midsole does look great though, so maybe these Consortium collabs can pump some life back into the movement. Hopefully they’re gonna be better than the rumored Kith collab on the previous page though, because those are such a bore.

I’m hopeful and skeptical all at once. Time will tell.

Mockups of the SNS & Invincible pairs have been floating around for deep, in this thread even. Today's video wasn't really news.

image_from_ios.png

image_from_ios-1.png

Those posts weren't from yeezy mafia

Policy still a good one to apply, just pointing that out

It’s just knitpicking at this point homie, but the screen shot you took at 8:04 am is clearly from a Yeezy Mafia tweet. You can see half their handle displayed on the top of the screen lol.

Unless there’s a @theyeezymaria on Twitter too :wink:

It’s just knitpicking at this point homie, but the screen shot you took at 8:04 am is clearly from a Yeezy Mafia tweet. You can see half their handle displayed on the top of the screen lol.

Unless there’s an @theyeezymaria on Twitter too :wink:

Not my screenshots, those are many months old from this thread actually.

the yzylab account was original source for both images tho

Back
Top Bottom