The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Man F Hanon for not notifying earlier. How am I suppossed to know they were doing this raffle if I’m not glued on to my phone checking their Twitter and Instagram? At least give it 2 hours or something.

smh, thought that was an actual order confirmation so I didnt look into it. Didnt realize it was a 1 hour raffle :smh:

hmm am I the only one thinking these are a little tight?
I wear 9.5 or 10 in 350s without the insole and I have a wide feet. I got a sz 9 in these and they fit very tight for me. Length is good but the top of my foot is where it feels pretty tight.

I looked into it further last night, sounds like the 4d Futurecraft are damn tight and you're almost always better off going up. I wear a 10.5 in 350 v2s so I'm going 11.

It’s adidas what did you expect... they’ll drop the 14 pairs they have at some random time with a queue that bots will get through in the first couple of minutes and eat up all the pairs yet they will leave it up for 2 hours to give false hope of copping...

I’m not surprised that they didn’t have the shoes at the event which is why I didn’t even bother entering... But hey let’s celebrate the release of a shoe that you’ll never even have the opportunity to buy...

For all the ****ty things that Nike does... adidas will always find a way to top them

It’s adidas what did you expect... they’ll drop the 14 pairs they have at some random time with a queue that bots will get through in the first couple of minutes and eat up all the pairs yet they will leave it up for 2 hours to give false hope of copping...

I’m not surprised that they didn’t have the shoes at the event which is why I didn’t even bother entering... But hey let’s celebrate the release of a shoe that you’ll never even have the opportunity to buy...

For all the ****ty things that Nike does... adidas will always find a way to top them
I'd go to the event just for the free stuff. Thinking there was at least free booze and food

Back
Top Bottom