The Adidas "Futurecraft"

^ Yeah I saw that the Kith 4D Mids fit a little long so it's TTS or half down (but i couldn't take it in for a fact cuz Mids tend to fit tight af...)

Which leave us who run half size either go up or down as they don't make half sizes for these.:ohwell:

8AF64E3A-7B39-48F1-BD7A-659C75151A37.jpeg

Under retail at $400 here https://www.norsestore.com/commodity/29696-adidas-originals-consortium-runner-mid-4d

Just don't hit like UB mids...

I don't really like the shape of the mid near the back. Seems too boxy.

hoffu hoffu thamks for the comparison pics. The 4D on the consortium pair looks a lot more robust (and visually pleasing, especially around the heel area). Is there much difference to how they feel under yo feets?

hoffu hoffu thamks for the comparison pics. The 4D on the consortium pair looks a lot more robust (and visually pleasing, especially around the heel area). Is there much difference to how they feel under yo feets?

Agree about the 4D mid's sole. As far as the difference, the mid is comfortable and feels really good right out of the box. They are lighter on the foot than the ZX 4000.

Any on-foot pics you can share?

I just tried them on briefly and didn't officially UNDS yet or take a pic with them on. FYI, I'm a size 12 and I fit into these 11's because the run longer.
I'll probably snap some pics in the next day or so. I can attest they do look dope on foot.

Last edited:
I appreciate the 4Ds that I do have, but it sucks I wasn't able to get my hand on any colorway of the 4D low silhouette. Feelsbadman. :rolleyes

Yea i struck out on all the consortium lows as well these included luckily the prices after release were only about 100$ over retail and I’ve wanted these since they were f&f only

Back
Top Bottom