The Adidas "Futurecraft"

yeah they eventually did, but dear lord did I go to town on the others. Bauhaus 270 Elements for for 75 bucks? Yes plz! I spent waaayyyy too much on NB's, J's, and Saucony's.

FCBC44F3-095E-4D89-AF59-5B0A3298CBB0.jpeg

properlbc.com code fireworks get these consortiums mids for $350

hmmmm these are still like $387 shipped for me. i might bite at <$300.

i think i'll probably just try to get one of the zx 4000s sometime.

was able to use their promo code for 4th of july before they had the alphaedges excluded. was really surprised they actually shipped since a lot of people ordered other stuff and were getting cancelled
Did most of those cancellations occur shortly after the order or several days later? Apparently someone's order was cancelled because he was annoying Oneness everyday.

I wonder if Adidas will readjust their strategy on 4d pricing. Not selling that well and people are only buying some models once they go on discount

Anyone spot any good 4D deals? We need to continue posting deals we come across for the small crowd that follows this thread. I'd like to pickup another pair or two.

and waaaay to expensive. I love mine too and would've definitely gone for more than just one pair....

...if only they didn't cost so damn much

Seeing what adidas has been patenting got me wondering if we’ll actually be able to walk into a store and have a machine scan our feet to make custom 4d outsoles specifically for our indiviso feet and have an upper bonded to the outsole. Pretty much a made to order running shoe customized to the buyer’s feet

Back
Top Bottom