The Air Jordan Retro V "Blackout" Black bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
        The stylist of the company Nike Inc. has gotten together and created the all black version of every pair of Jordan. This is known as the Black Pack or better known as the Black Collection. The project started in the fall of 2012. Many wear test samples were released on Ebay.com icanbe23.com and many more sites. There were a total of 85 wear test samples. In sizes ranging from 9 to 11. On February 2nd 2013, Jordan hosted the Blackout Collection in which it showcased every pair of retro completely modified all black. The blackout V and XI are to be the most expected in the year of 2014 or 2015. Many wear test of the Blackout V's were created. The "white tongue" "Ice" "Black rear" "Polar ice" "Pitch" and "the black bottoms" are the names of the shoes that were tested in the community for the popular demand. The rarest wear test sample of them all were the Black Bottom V's coming in last place in the polls. They are not even calling this a sample, however just a custom pair of the icy bottoms. Which is why buyers will not have the PROMO on the size hangtag. Only 4 pair were created and sold on Ebay.com for $2,000. The sneaker is on the top of list to never make the market. Though models are still being created for the retro sneaker, Ice bottom 5s took the spotlight at the convention. The Ice Bottom V's are said to be the most expected shoe of the collection.

JoeVenuto.com

Sponsors: Sneakernews.com

Sponsors: Sneakerfiles.com

Shoe Analyst and Blogger: Joe Venuto

Last edited:
I saw these at Rif Los Angeles in they're display cases but never really a big fan of these

I don't see whats wrong with the write up but its whatever I guess. I actually copped a pair for only 800 off of ebay. my pictures look way better. your picture sucks Joe sorry.. these shoes are sooo hot. everyone says they are fake. I tell them they are real but they don't believe me. Why didn't the samples have the PROMO on the size tag? I know there is a better reason then that Joe. come on now your a blogger. explain better.

the shoes are nice in person but the write up does suck lol. and joes camera sucks

looks like he used a flip phone

So its a wear test shoe but doesnt have a sample tag?? And joe venuto who has good quality videos suddenly desides to take pics with a low quality cell phone camera?? And he just joined yesterday??.. Yup this is all real.

So its a wear test shoe but doesnt have a sample tag?? And joe venuto who has good quality videos suddenly desides to take pics with a low quality cell phone camera?? And he just joined yesterday??.. Yup this is all real.

Monochromatic shoes are always a bad idea. You'd think they know this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom