The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

Cheaper...
9el8lDY.png

once they're a buck im all in...

da good thing about XV's is they're durable... perfect rain kicks too.

my ogs are 17 years old and still wearable with no signs of falling apart

these shoes might be more tank built than the xii

Same here. My OG's are still wearable and in good shape considering I used to beat on them as a everyday shoe. I've always said these are tanks, definitely more " tank built " then any other Jordan IMO.

yall think these will go under $100? :nerd: i'd be surprised, but anything is possible. what recent retros that retailed for $190 have gone under $100?

I do. They did when they retroed last time too.
Recent retros that I've seen in person for $90
Dunk from above 4
Teal 4
Space jam 5
Ugly sweater 7s
Marvin 7s
3 peat 8s
Aqua 8s

Im not saying they will be that low everywhere tho.

Also, hit me up if you are in bmore today.
I'm up security then mondawmin before heading back to the suburbs :lol:

Last edited:
Joints are DEFINITELY going under $100. Joints were $130 just 2-3 days after they came out. That almost never happens with Jays anymore. If I see them under $80, I'll grab them. If not, I'm fine with not having these.

Last edited:
Worn mine 3x creased first day but haven't since they are built to last like foams without having to worry too much about scratching the paint off

Gxdsavvy..Glad your happy with yours. Nice to hear appreciation for this model amongst the dislike they have received for some time now.

Repped !

I never understood why this model receives soo much hate; I've always thought they were simply ahead of their time. To see them garner a few more fans in the present is phenomenal, yet they're still a vastly underrated model !

I never understood why this model receives soo much hate; I've always thought they were simply ahead of their time. To see them garner a few more fans in the present is phenomenal, yet they're still a vastly underrated model !

These next to the black/red 16s... straight [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom