The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

51005D90-2CF8-4D71-A8C9-227A5E75375D.png
Damn prices fell dramatically since yesterday.

Not I, I will wait until the right time to buy. Resellers gonna be sitting on these for a while.

I like those CEOs.. but resell.. I'm just gonna wait.. I see these settling around 250-275. with basing the value to the amount made. the Trophy Rooms had 5k pairs.. so they are lower than the Soleflys which are 1500 + unnumbered pairs and those are 275-350 so these should get to retail in a couple months.. But i have been looking at ebay sales.. some are paying 500 for these..

still trying to find navys for a decent price. went tts and needed to go down .5 size. my size gone once I went to return. fa is nuts asking $225 right now online.

Got mine in today. Quality is surprisingly good on these. I'm not sure if it's real suede but it feels really nice. Much better than the "suede" on the rossa corsa XXXIIs. Did Nike keep the same zoom setup as the originals? Is it possible to ball in these?

Got mine in today. Quality is surprisingly good on these. I'm not sure if it's real suede but it feels really nice. Much better than the "suede" on the rossa corsa XXXIIs. Did Nike keep the same zoom setup as the originals? Is it possible to ball in these?
Don’t see why u can’t play ball in these.

How is the sizing on these? The navy's we're pretty narrow when I tried them on. I can't remember if they were a little tight in the toebox also.

I got my pair in the mail today the inlay paper was all Crumpled up the cardboard card inside the shoe was all pushed together
The shoes where brand new though
Never got a shoe in this condition coming from Nike.com

I didn’t even want the shoe to begin with

I was originally going to consign my pair to flight club but I don’t feel like keeping my money up and didn’t think at 500 or 600 this shoe would be a quick flip

I was almost going to return them to Nike soho but ended up selling them to round two btw good people there

In the end I just wanted to get my money back
I ended I got a pair of black ovo’s 12 from stockx

Back
Top Bottom