The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Steals be like....:nthat:

Attachments

• 20171030_203625.jpg
    20171030_203625.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 86
Did anybody else find the CEOs to run large? I went TTS with a size 12 and I'm swimming in them. I should have gone down half a size. Too late now. For reference I went TTS with the XXXI and XXXII and TTS worked on both. The fit is a bit sloppy in the forefoot for me on the XXXI and the XXXIIs are very snug. Still happy I chose TTS on both though.

Hoping the CEO pair eventually goes down in price. I want them but no for what they are going for.

I need to have Jordan brand release more 16 why is this so hard!!!

Honestly I think shoes like the 16 and 18 are rather difficult for the factories to make per their standards. Those later Jordans have extremely nice leather and suede uppers plus some of the best cushioning tech Nike has ever created. For example not many shoes used double stacked zoom air with a suede upper. So basically what I'm saying is that I think they are too cheap to produce them for us. Plus I think they are spacing them out. The Bred 16 will drop in 2019 though.

Honestly I think shoes like the 16 and 18 are rather difficult for the factories to make per their standards. Those later Jordans have extremely nice leather and suede uppers plus some of the best cushioning tech Nike has ever created. For example not many shoes used double stacked zoom air with a suede upper. So basically what I'm saying is that I think they are too cheap to produce them for us. Plus I think they are spacing them out. The Bred 16 will drop in 2019 though.

I want to hug you.

I had 2008 cdp Bred 16 which I beat to hell, and I was just about pull the trigger on a "like new" pair, just my gut feeling is to ask anyone on nt.

Your totally right these shoes are probably difficult to mass manufacture for the public that why the trophy room pairs and solefly where prouduce in a limited quantity.

I'll prefer quality of quantity anyway these shoes are great on and off the court. 2 pairs for me in 2019 in whatever colorway they drop in.

I want to hug you.

I had 2008 cdp Bred 16 which I beat to hell, and I was just about pull the trigger on a "like new" pair, just my gut feeling is to ask anyone on nt.

Your totally right these shoes are probably difficult to mass manufacture for the public that why the trophy room pairs and solefly where prouduce in a limited quantity.

I'll prefer quality of quantity anyway these shoes are great on and off the court. 2 pairs for me in 2019 in whatever colorway they drop in.

Yeah man the 16s, 18s, and even 17s have had great quality and materials. They don't get much love but have been some of the better retros.

Yeah man the 16s, 18s, and even 17s have had great quality and materials. They don't get much love but have been some of the better retros.

What's this about Blk/Red XVI's dropping next year? I've been eager for a pair like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom