The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

7E02BAD4-D8B9-489E-BA06-3539C605FEE5.jpeg
50C6D71C-9597-4DA6-B1EF-AE65F71F3245.jpeg

CDP XVI
I don't have these anymore I donated it to a homless shelter/clothing drive with my entire collection back in '16. #humblebrag but it was something I had to do.
3DD12B58-39E3-4922-B3A0-E6AC9327C710.jpeg

everyone knew the 15s were a bust but when the 16s drop and mike came back "AGAIN" it was must have. I hope they do drop in 2019.

Last edited:
7E02BAD4-D8B9-489E-BA06-3539C605FEE5.jpeg
50C6D71C-9597-4DA6-B1EF-AE65F71F3245.jpeg

CDP XVI
I don't have these anymore I donated it to a homless shelter/clothing drive with my entire collection back in '16. #humblebrag but it was something I had to do.
3DD12B58-39E3-4922-B3A0-E6AC9327C710.jpeg

everyone knew the 15s were a bust but when the 16s drop and mike came back "AGAIN" it was must have. I hope they do drop in 2019.
I remember seeing them for the first time during all star saturday night of 2001. I'm trying to remember who was wearing them. Darius Miles maybe?

FWIW my 2001 OGs are still wearable.

Right; I'm guessing you've been wearing them. They said what happens if I cop off of Stock. I wouldn't recommend anything brand new pre 2010. My Gold Flightposites from 2008 just lost the back sole. They will fall apart if they are new.

Right; I'm guessing you've been wearing them. They said what happens if I cop off of Stock. I wouldn't recommend anything brand new pre 2010. My Gold Flightposites from 2008 just lost the back sole. They will fall apart if they are new.

Makes sense. My air max 2003s we’re doing well until their most recent wear. The right shoe disengrated while walking. The sole was in pieces and flapping all over the place every time I took a step. I looked like a homeless person :lol:.

I told my self after that, that every time I wear old shoes, I’m going to have a backup pair in the trunk in case that happens again :lol:

Makes sense. My air max 2003s we’re doing well until their most recent wear. The right shoe disengrated while walking. The sole was in pieces and flapping all over the place every time I took a step. I looked like a homeless person :lol:.

I told my self after that, that every time I wear old shoes, I’m going to have a backup pair in the trunk in case that happens again :lol:

Bingo.. same thing happened to me lol. I was so annoyed, especially since I really love that shoe. I have to find someone to glue them. And I'm in NYC so I have no car to carry a spare pair. Thankfully, when it happened, I just ran out to popeyes. :lol:

I don’t recommend anything new pre 2007.
Asking for seperation/ paint cracking (paint use during those times were horrible)

Same here and size

I love these shoes, the cdp pair was all I had never the original and they creased like crazy. Funny thing is I just sold the vii’s from the pack on eBay last week.

Cant wait for a retro cause Im scared to deaf of cracking on older pairs.

Last edited:
A2A4EED9-1DCC-4290-9E0B-51E161F4CB94.jpeg

OG XVI no cracking but the glue is minorly separating from the sole. Easy fix z

You wouldn’t be believe I brought these for 1 hamiliton bill and a gerorge Washington through Mercari.com

I know the manufacturing of these shoes are slightly difficult cause of thr blow-molded heel unit, but they need to retro these ASAP.

Last edited:
OG XVI no cracking but the glue is minorly separating from the sole. Easy fix

You wouldn’t be believe I brought these 1 hamiliton bill and a gerorge Washington through Mercado but I did.

I know the manufacturing of these shoes are slightly difficult cause of it blow-molded heel unit, but they need to retro these ASAP.

You could’ve easily typed out “$51 dollars.”

Love my Navy’s but never wear them. I would still go for Blk/Reds and Cherrywoods though lol.

da midsoles on XVI's dont crumble...they detach.

Crumble .. detach whatever lol. You know what I meant man. You can’t wear them. Not everyone wants to buy shoes with the intention of piecing them back together. :lol:

Crumble .. detach whatever lol. You know what I meant man. You can’t wear them. Not everyone wants to buy shoes with the intention of piecing them back together. :lol:
>D....:rolleyes...:frown:...:blush:

Who do I speak too at Jordan brand to retro the black/red xvi?

Wore my og again today mines and getting compliments and cracking necks.

Back
Top Bottom