The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Ended up getting mine for $187 shipped.. fitting because that's still 187 on my pockets :smh:

Last edited:
im still trying to find a good deal on the navy XVI's..though.. meanwhile.. im still feeling these sole fly XVI's..

I did so I could grab them from Centre. I wouldn't recommend it but if your foot is on the narrower side like mine you can definitely get away with it.
perfect thanks. yea i have a very narrow foot .. lol for reference the kd4 fit me perfect when it didnt for others

the toe box has always been wide. wonder why people say size up
The toebox is  wide but it's short in height which give it  a tighter feel. Also you wide foot folks want to make sure you size up so that you can have enough room  to place the gaiter. For example my CDP is a 9.5 and they fit fine. But, my gater doesn't fit because of my wide foot lmao. Now a size 10 is a little bigger so I wear thick Jordan socks or Nike Elite. And it also allows me to use the gaitor

Last edited:
Ain't nobody trying to rock that gaiter mayne 
laugh.gif

Yea. Buddy of mine kept his bot running and they restocked, lol. My girl paid for them as a birthday present.

Got the TR for retail the first release, was surprisingly easy.

Yea. Buddy of mine kept his bot running and they restocked, lol. My girl paid for them as a birthday present.
Got the TR for retail the first release, was surprisingly easy.

I find it truly amazing that the bot can be left running and you can hit upon restocks.
Good for you, enjoy those 16's...

Scored a DS pair on eBay for $177. Patience paid off big time, missed on release because of Nike's fake sell-out online - I've seen pairs go for below retail on eBay lately, and I told myself to wait for the right time.

Won for $177 today. Mad amped :smokin

Last edited:
Scored a DS pair on eBay for $177. Patience paid off big time, missed on release because of Nike's fake sell-out online - I've seen pairs go for below retail on eBay lately, and I told myself to wait for the right time.

Won for $177 today. Mad amped :smokin

Great price. I'm noticing a lot of sub 200 prices on ebay. Not many in my size 12 though.

Last edited:
Got myself an 8.5 at an outlet for $150. Priced at $250 then went down with 20% off and then $50 gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom