The AJ 10 is thee most comfortable jordan

13 will fly off your foot if not laced up tight. I love how the 10 fits like a sock and has that step in comfort

i like the 3’s, not sure what they have in it but it feels like there’s pillows inside lol

I always felt the 9s were the most comfortable. Good amount of cushioning but not overly cushioned where your feet feel trapped

I was waiting for someone to say this, I can’t take this seriously. It’s like rocking a pair of vans with a leather upper and a air bag.

Can you explain in terms of comfort. How?

1s have better overall traction and the nylon tongue is more breathable than the leather tongue of the 10s as is the vented toe box on the 1s. That said, the 10s are absolutely more comfortable in pretty much every other way.

1-14 is def 7s, 9s, and 10s for comfort.. I also really like the feel of the recent 6s. Overall though 18s and 21s destroy all 1-14 comfort wise.

1s have better overall traction and the nylon tongue is more breathable than the leather tongue of the 10s as is the vented toe box on the 1s. That said, the 10s are absolutely more comfortable in pretty much every other way.
Great explanation. Only knock I have on 10s is traction on indoor courts. Constantly wiping off.

XIII shoulda had elastic bands on the sides of the tongue maybe then they’d be in the conversation

Back
Top Bottom