THE ALGEBRA THREAD VOL. WTH IS YNS

these acronyms got me
eyes.gif
.....im so lost...

Go up to the smokin female you're eyeballin. Only to dimes and nines.

Walk up with swagger and when she looks at you, you death grip her coochie.

When she starts talking, put your face centimeters away from hers and start saying, "YOU THE $#@@+@ BEST, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVERHAD".

She should faint or be crying now, then you can pretty much just force her then. Don't worry about the tears, most women will cry.. it's just playinghard to get. After you start forcing yourself into her, she can't deny that she liked it even it was like 5% since it's pleasure. Then you can plea tothe police that there was some consent because if she got a lie detector test she can't say she didn't enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

When she starts talking, put your face centimeters away from hers and start saying, "YOU THE *%!@** BEST, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD".

She should faint or be crying now, then you can pretty much just force her then. Don't worry about the tears, most women will cry.. it's just playing hard to get. After you start forcing yourself into her, she can't deny that she liked it even it was like 5% since it's pleasure. Then you can plea to the police that there was some consent because if she got a lie detector test she can't say she didn't enjoy it.

grin.gif
Where do they find these people?

When she starts talking, put your face centimeters away from hers and start saying, "YOU THE $#@@+@ BEST, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD".

She should faint or be crying now, then you can pretty much just force her then. Don't worry about the tears, most women will cry.. it's just playing hard to get. After you start forcing yourself into her, she can't deny that she liked it even it was like 5% since it's pleasure. Then you can plea to the police that there was some consent because if she got a lie detector test she can't say she didn't enjoy it.
When people try to hard for NTs gratification!!! YNS

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Well I know I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but when I'm in public like the mall, movies, etc. I don't know how to strike up a conversation or approach a girl I don't know, I only talk to girls I know from school and I want to expand my horizon and talk to different girls because the girls at my school are getting boring so can anyone help without flaming

why do you keep making these threads man

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

When she starts talking, put your face centimeters away from hers and start saying, "YOU THE $#@@+@ BEST, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD, BEST I EVER HAD".

When people try to hard for NTs gratification!!! YNS

this dude said death grip the coocie lmmfao

Hey guy:

I was wrong for saying you're a "My First Choppa Suit"-wearin' boy a month or two ago.

If you can finish with an A in your Algebra class, I'll e-mail you a Sean John gift certificate to buy an authentic Choppa Suit. It will increase yourswag to -1232, instead of -1276.

You can do it.

smile.gif

Seriously tho'...summer school for ALG1?

Isn't that like the intro to ALG? You better smarten up or I smell homelessness in your future.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Isn't that like the intro to ALG? You better smarten up or I smell homelessness in your future.

Word... I was blessed to take Algebra I in the eighth grade, but I am wondering why a soon-to-be high schooler would even have to go to school forPre-Algebra.
ohwell.gif

Too much NikeTalk and Twitter, I imagine.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Word... I was blessed to take Algebra I in the eighth grade, but I am wondering why a soon-to-be high schooler would even have to go to school for Pre-Algebra.
ohwell.gif

Too much NikeTalk and Twitter, I imagine.
frown.gif

Maybe hs swag is off the charts....

I chuckled at the death grip part

Instead of us helping him with his approach of a female we just might get him to pass Algebra with all these equations, theorems, and diagrams

Back
Top Bottom