The Asian Flush: Does anyone have it?

do dark skin asians(cambodians, filipinos, etc) get this too?

light skinned Pinoys ftw
tongue.gif

I'm half and I'm usually good, but it has happened to me few times.

I think it's when my tolerance is low and I drink a lot too fast.

I have this brown stuff on my face that keeps me from getting dedicated. This is how I am able to stay drunk 24/7 without being noticed.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Being Black > all races

Spoiler [+]
j/k

it is mostly an asian thing that happends. my aunt whose a doctor claims that asains have less tolerance to alcohol because our liver is smaller or something like that

Originally Posted by Original Concept

I got part asian in me but I dun get the blood shot eyes and flushes.....I even drove through a road block drunk cause I was the "designated driver"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well aren't you just the coolest guy ever!
indifferent.gif
Dumba**

Yeah, I have it something serious, unfortunately. I usuaully take Pepcid AC or Zantac prior to drinking but it seems that its effectiveness is wearing off..It's still a lot better than drinking without heart burn relief pills, though. If I drink without Pepcid/Zantac, my face becomes hot and red, heart starts going off the wall, headache, and I'm more prone to throwing up quicker. I basically can't enjoy drinking without the pills

I have it but mine is different. I get flushed off my first beer. It goes away after about 30-45 mins and I don't get red anymore so I just keep drinking on. I also don't get the heart racing or anything, just red around my face and neck. I shall try to pepcid or zantac thing you guys have mentioned though. It does get embarassing at first, but the people I usually drink with already know so it's not a big deal to me.

I only get a little blush on my face but it's pretty minor, probably cause I'm dark as hell.

my friend's older brother claims to be allergic to alcohol, and that he got it from his mom. His solution is to smoke weed. My buddy took after his dad tho, they both can drink like fish.

Back
Top Bottom