^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

This appears to be 3D worthy. Unlike Ghostrider
mad.gif

This movie will do a billion.

Stark Tower looks amazing, and the walking suit dismantle... Smh.
Iron Man laying the smack down on Thor... Wow. I need to see the Thor vs Hulk fight tho.

Marvel is setting the bar way high.... My body is ready

This movie will do a billion.

Stark Tower looks amazing, and the walking suit dismantle... Smh.
Iron Man laying the smack down on Thor... Wow. I need to see the Thor vs Hulk fight tho.

Marvel is setting the bar way high.... My body is ready

Fam, I got chills....and next to Wolverine played by Hugh, RDJ is the best casted actor for a marvel character as IronMan, the swag is unparalleled.

Fam, I got chills....and next to Wolverine played by Hugh, RDJ is the best casted actor for a marvel character as IronMan, the swag is unparalleled.

Seriously, this film is like a dream come true. Never in my wildest dreams did i think that they could pull something this huge off...kudos to Marvel! Very ambitious in scope...And Joss Whedon can DO team stuff. I trust in him........CANT WAITTTTTTT

Seriously, this film is like a dream come true. Never in my wildest dreams did i think that they could pull something this huge off...kudos to Marvel! Very ambitious in scope...And Joss Whedon can DO team stuff. I trust in him........CANT WAITTTTTTT

i assume it's just armor upgrades..

but i'm curious to see what happens to cause tony to switch from the triangle chest plate to the round chest plate by the end of the film (i assume the big fight is at the end of the movie)

i assume it's just armor upgrades..

but i'm curious to see what happens to cause tony to switch from the triangle chest plate to the round chest plate by the end of the film (i assume the big fight is at the end of the movie)

Captain America, Iron Man and Thor are all leaders in their own minds, and rightfully so.

I think in the movie, it will come down to Thor and Cap disliking Iron Man for reasons that are obvious. Cap disliking Thor as leadership since Earth is not his home and Thor believing Cap is incapable due to his lack of "firepower" when it comes to combating extra-galactic threats.

Tony Stark however, probably feels Thor is too emotional attached to the enemy (Loki) to lead effectively and that Cap is too alienated from the current world/ incapable of fighting on the front line against God-Like individuals.

And also everyone against Hulk, because, well, Hulk smash.

Captain America, Iron Man and Thor are all leaders in their own minds, and rightfully so.

I think in the movie, it will come down to Thor and Cap disliking Iron Man for reasons that are obvious. Cap disliking Thor as leadership since Earth is not his home and Thor believing Cap is incapable due to his lack of "firepower" when it comes to combating extra-galactic threats.

Tony Stark however, probably feels Thor is too emotional attached to the enemy (Loki) to lead effectively and that Cap is too alienated from the current world/ incapable of fighting on the front line against God-Like individuals.

And also everyone against Hulk, because, well, Hulk smash.

Back
Top Bottom