^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Looking forward go it. The superhero by themselves in their movie were okay but as a group in the same film, oh weee!

Looking forward go it. The superhero by themselves in their movie were okay but as a group in the same film, oh weee!

Looks like Iron Man will be looking to put the team on his back 
pimp.gif

Hope this movie is exciting and enjoyable, not really expecting much else.

Looks like Iron Man will be looking to put the team on his back 
pimp.gif

Hope this movie is exciting and enjoyable, not really expecting much else.

SO. Captain America has a Super Soldier Syrum. Is it the same kind used on The Abomination from The Hulk movie? I noticed Bruce Banner had an intrigued look when he shook Caps's hands.

SO. Captain America has a Super Soldier Syrum. Is it the same kind used on The Abomination from The Hulk movie? I noticed Bruce Banner had an intrigued look when he shook Caps's hands.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

This question and are there any differences between Chitauri and Skrulls?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

This question and are there any differences between Chitauri and Skrulls?

these villains better be up to par, because this is a mean team, cap, hulk and Stark alone i have no clue how youd beat that, throw in the God of thunder, a bad *@% woman, and Jeremy Renner....cmon son....

Back
Top Bottom