^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

[h1]Cinemark Announces Marvel Avengers Movie Marathon[/h1][h2][/h2]
Customers Can Enjoy Six Movies Featuring Avengers Characters, Back-To-Back, For Only $20

PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK - News), one of the world’s largest motion picture exhibitors, announced that on Thursday, May 3, 2012, for one day only, 25 Cinemark locations will host the Marvel Avengers Movie Marathon, featuring six Marvel Movies back-to-back for one low price. The $20 admission will allow movie-goers to see five Marvel Avengers films leading up to a midnight screening of the new film The Avengers.

“Fans across the country have been waiting anxiously for the new Avengers movie to be released, and Cinemark is adding to the excitement by offering this Marvel Avengers Movie Marathon,

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

[h1]Cinemark Announces Marvel Avengers Movie Marathon[/h1][h2][/h2]
Customers Can Enjoy Six Movies Featuring Avengers Characters, Back-To-Back, For Only $20

PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK - News), one of the world’s largest motion picture exhibitors, announced that on Thursday, May 3, 2012, for one day only, 25 Cinemark locations will host the Marvel Avengers Movie Marathon, featuring six Marvel Movies back-to-back for one low price. The $20 admission will allow movie-goers to see five Marvel Avengers films leading up to a midnight screening of the new film The Avengers.

“Fans across the country have been waiting anxiously for the new Avengers movie to be released, and Cinemark is adding to the excitement by offering this Marvel Avengers Movie Marathon,

If my coworker can take my shift that day I think I'm really about to do the avengers marathon at one of my theaters. IF tickets are still available.

If my coworker can take my shift that day I think I'm really about to do the avengers marathon at one of my theaters. IF tickets are still available.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

read and responded to your review. It was a good review

thanks for the comment bro. that's what i mean when it comes to people's opinions. everyone's entitled to have one. and i appreciate you giving your own point of view on my complaint with the villain thing.
smile.gif

thanks for the comment bro. that's what i mean when it comes to people's opinions. everyone's entitled to have one. and i appreciate you giving your own point of view on my complaint with the villain thing.
smile.gif

Can't wait for this movie! I'm sure it'll be one of my fav superhero movies ever!

Plus Joss Whedon is directing
pimp.gif
I have faith in him

Can't wait for this movie! I'm sure it'll be one of my fav superhero movies ever!

Plus Joss Whedon is directing
pimp.gif
I have faith in him

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

smile.gif
You know I didnt even think about the hulk vs thor cartoon.. Now I see your point. LOL now my view is changing a little.

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

smile.gif
You know I didnt even think about the hulk vs thor cartoon.. Now I see your point. LOL now my view is changing a little.

Man I can do that marathon at the crib. I'd rather sit on a couch for half a day than a chair.

Man I can do that marathon at the crib. I'd rather sit on a couch for half a day than a chair.

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This movie opened down here in Australia on Tuesday. I went to see it yesterday it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seeing all these characters together on the big screen was amazing.

SPOILERS! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FILM!
Spoiler [+]
When Thanos turned around after the credits with the mean trollface, I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Did you catch what was being said when Thanos made the trollface?  "To face them is to court death."  Great little reference for the nerds

But anyway, this movie was pure excellence, just a ridiculous amount of action, so much fun.  The dialogue was not corny or campy as I had feared.  At least 4 stars out of 5.
I was watching that spoiler with the 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This movie opened down here in Australia on Tuesday. I went to see it yesterday it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Did you catch what was being said when Thanos made the trollface?  "To face them is to court death."  Great little reference for the nerds

But anyway, this movie was pure excellence, just a ridiculous amount of action, so much fun.  The dialogue was not corny or campy as I had feared.  At least 4 stars out of 5.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
what does that line "To face them is to court death."  mean? if you don't mind me asking..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
what does that line "To face them is to court death."  mean? if you don't mind me asking..

People are saying this is the best superhero flick ever.

we should all wait until the amazing spider-man and the dark knight comes out before saying that

People are saying this is the best superhero flick ever.

we should all wait until the amazing spider-man and the dark knight comes out before saying that

Back
Top Bottom