^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

This movie was extremely average, if not below average. It's sooooo slow, the real action doesn't start until like an hour and a half into the movie. I wouldn't even recommend going to see this. For the people who have waited anxiously (myself included) for this movie you might feel as though you NEED to see it. I'm telling you now, you don't.
laugh.gif

thats harsh bro! your right it is kind of slow but its still a good movie.
i suppose i wouldn't pay for it but i never pay to watch movies thats just me.

if u can find a free online stream i'd deff recommend it, even paying for it , its something to do if you aint got nothing going on

This movie was extremely average, if not below average. It's sooooo slow, the real action doesn't start until like an hour and a half into the movie. I wouldn't even recommend going to see this. For the people who have waited anxiously (myself included) for this movie you might feel as though you NEED to see it. I'm telling you now, you don't.
laugh.gif

if u can find a free online stream i'd deff recommend it, even paying for it , its something to do if you aint got nothing going on

Originally Posted by heatking

laugh.gif

I guess I can agree with that. This is a bootleg/download only and at the very last resort I'd catch the matinee
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess I can agree with that. This is a bootleg/download only and at the very last resort I'd catch the matinee
laugh.gif

seen the movie and its pretty good id recommend it. a lot of funny bits and hulk goes ham towards the end of the movie.

i thought it was funny how acura is the "official" car of the movie but you dont see one till the end during the war for a split second and then the NSX driven by ironman haha.
you see tons of them in the opening 20 minutes

seen the movie and its pretty good id recommend it. a lot of funny bits and hulk goes ham towards the end of the movie.

i thought it was funny how acura is the "official" car of the movie but you dont see one till the end during the war for a split second and then the NSX driven by ironman haha.
you see tons of them in the opening 20 minutes

Originally Posted by amel223

you don't know a troll when you see one, do you? 
laugh.gif
I'm far from a troll my man. I'm sure you'll see plenty of the same in here when more people start seeing the movie.

Originally Posted by amel223

you don't know a troll when you see one, do you? 
laugh.gif
I'm far from a troll my man. I'm sure you'll see plenty of the same in here when more people start seeing the movie.

Good or bad, it's pretty silly to recommend to not see a movie you've been highly anticipating. That doesn't help the anticipation at all, plus no real review was given.

Good or bad, it's pretty silly to recommend to not see a movie you've been highly anticipating. That doesn't help the anticipation at all, plus no real review was given.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

So apparently there will be a 3rd Fantastic Four movie and 2nd Daredevil movie. before rights go back over to Marvel

Wonder who's going to play what, and if FF would do a skrull invasion and since its the last movie if it could possibly tie in to the next avengers

Spoiler [+]
dont we already get the skrulls aka Chitauri in avengers?

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

So apparently there will be a 3rd Fantastic Four movie and 2nd Daredevil movie. before rights go back over to Marvel

Wonder who's going to play what, and if FF would do a skrull invasion and since its the last movie if it could possibly tie in to the next avengers

Spoiler [+]
dont we already get the skrulls aka Chitauri in avengers?

Originally Posted by rillo561

I'm gonna see it but it has a fantastic 4 feel to it. I'm not getting my hopes up.

not even close, if those are your expectations you're in for an amazing movie. (seeing how Fantastic 4 was BASURA)

Back
Top Bottom