DK Rises has a tough act to follow. 

ah crap, there was a second post credit scene. I missed it. Movie was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DK Rises has a tough act to follow. 

ending credits 2
Spoiler [+]
It was everyone eating schwarma (the food Tony kept talking about at the very end, like "let's go get some schwarma!") No dialogue, just Earth's mightiest heroes chowing down together, like friends do. 

ending credits 2
Spoiler [+]
It was everyone eating schwarma (the food Tony kept talking about at the very end, like "let's go get some schwarma!") No dialogue, just Earth's mightiest heroes chowing down together, like friends do. 

It delivered with a punch. I'll be back there Saturday and maybe Sunday. Didn't get enough of Scarlett.
pimp.gif

It delivered with a punch. I'll be back there Saturday and maybe Sunday. Didn't get enough of Scarlett.
pimp.gif

theories about Coulson

Spoiler [+]
Don't forget when he first visited tony and tony said something like I'm a life model decoy (LMD) some people are saying the coulson that died was just a LMD. and he could possibly come back... Some even went as far as to hint at Vision

theories about Coulson

Spoiler [+]
Don't forget when he first visited tony and tony said something like I'm a life model decoy (LMD) some people are saying the coulson that died was just a LMD. and he could possibly come back... Some even went as far as to hint at Vision

My life is forever changed. Sad it had to end. I'm probably gonna see it again on tuesday

My life is forever changed. Sad it had to end. I'm probably gonna see it again on tuesday

Back
Top Bottom