OMG i want someone to record the viewing on their phone and leak the movie
roll.gif
roll.gif

scarlett
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
gorgeous

my aunt bought 42 tickets for all her fam! Cant wait to see it! and you get to reserve the seats at the theater we are attending too!

my aunt bought 42 tickets for all her fam! Cant wait to see it! and you get to reserve the seats at the theater we are attending too!

i started collecting comics again last may for the PHX comicon (just recently switched to digital instead of hard copy, which is more convenient), and i'm VERY excited for this movie. i stopped collecting in 1993, so i've had a chance to see how the whole marvel universe has evolved in that 18 years time off. marvel has done some amazing things with the avengers (civil war, fear itself, etc) that have good impact on the comics today. as for the movie, i think they'll execute it well with giving the three characters everyone loves enough screen and story time. with also giving the other avengers their due. there is a reason it's taken since 2007 to get this far and people don't understand that.

i started collecting comics again last may for the PHX comicon (just recently switched to digital instead of hard copy, which is more convenient), and i'm VERY excited for this movie. i stopped collecting in 1993, so i've had a chance to see how the whole marvel universe has evolved in that 18 years time off. marvel has done some amazing things with the avengers (civil war, fear itself, etc) that have good impact on the comics today. as for the movie, i think they'll execute it well with giving the three characters everyone loves enough screen and story time. with also giving the other avengers their due. there is a reason it's taken since 2007 to get this far and people don't understand that.

Back
Top Bottom