^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Will be seeing this tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by chris82790

I wouldn't go so far in saying that yet but these reviews are a good start. BB and TDK are classics.

BB was good but its no classic its not even close to the level of TDK again just my opinion.

"Not even close"?

I don't know about all that. Might be a prisoner of the moment with TDK being more recent. Heath obviously was amazing and that was magnified even more by his tragic passing.

As a film, I actually like BB more.

Idk to me BB just didn't seem as grand as TDK although i will say BB is one of the best comic based films of all time and beats almost 70% of marvel films IMO i just don't think it was better then TDK imo

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by chris82790

I wouldn't go so far in saying that yet but these reviews are a good start. BB and TDK are classics.

BB was good but its no classic its not even close to the level of TDK again just my opinion.

"Not even close"?

I don't know about all that. Might be a prisoner of the moment with TDK being more recent. Heath obviously was amazing and that was magnified even more by his tragic passing.

As a film, I actually like BB more.

Idk to me BB just didn't seem as grand as TDK although i will say BB is one of the best comic based films of all time and beats almost 70% of marvel films IMO i just don't think it was better then TDK imo

The night this movie releases, I get out of work around 11:15 PM. I know I can buy the tickets before-hand no problem but that probably won't change the fact that I'll get crummy seats because I'm sure they'll start falling in line around 11.

Reserved seating would be nice, lol.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

eek.gif
@ reserved seating. That would be nice.

Been doing this for like 5 years in LA. Front row on the bar right behind the handicapped seats, every show. Buying the tickets online, showing up, sitting down with no hassle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The night this movie releases, I get out of work around 11:15 PM. I know I can buy the tickets before-hand no problem but that probably won't change the fact that I'll get crummy seats because I'm sure they'll start falling in line around 11.

Reserved seating would be nice, lol.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

eek.gif
@ reserved seating. That would be nice.

Been doing this for like 5 years in LA. Front row on the bar right behind the handicapped seats, every show. Buying the tickets online, showing up, sitting down with no hassle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait, so how do u go about finding these reserved seats?

Wait, so how do u go about finding these reserved seats?

Just saw the movie.. loved every minute of it ... two things i like..

1. How balanced the roles for each characters
2. The Hulk. Nuff said.

Oh.. don't forget to stay after the credits
pimp.gif

I'll chime in more when everyone has seen the movie
laugh.gif

2. The Hulk. Nuff said.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Japs24

2. The Hulk. Nuff said.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I cannot wait for next week. Glad to hear you loved the movie. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best seats to get when watching an iMAX movie? Yes, I know the screen is gigantic. But I'm just trying to get the best seats to enjoy every minute of the showing.

Also...I need to check out the El Cerrito Theater.

Btw, are the spoilers widely available online? I'm scared to accidentally click any links regarding The Avengers. Haha.

Originally Posted by Japs24

2. The Hulk. Nuff said.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I cannot wait for next week. Glad to hear you loved the movie. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best seats to get when watching an iMAX movie? Yes, I know the screen is gigantic. But I'm just trying to get the best seats to enjoy every minute of the showing.

Also...I need to check out the El Cerrito Theater.

Btw, are the spoilers widely available online? I'm scared to accidentally click any links regarding The Avengers. Haha.

....that interview was hilarious! what was up with him? cant believe he actually said "that MARVEL WEED"

....that interview was hilarious! what was up with him? cant believe he actually said "that MARVEL WEED"

Back
Top Bottom