The best album of 2011 so far is...

Damn, I'm gettin put on to so much good music via this thread. Releases that I didnt even know were out. %#@# man...

I know it's early to throw this in the mix because it just leaked and it might not even be the final version, but this ++@+ is too smooth:

thundercat-golden-age-of-apocalypse-e1308590873304.jpeg

^ Thundercat - "The Golden Age of the Apocalypse"
pimp.gif

I'll co-sign the Blue Sky Black Death and CunninLynguists albums, too. Both are definitely in my top-3 or 4 this year. 

I listened to that SBTRKT awhile back ago and wasn't that big on it. Production was solid, but I didn't really care for the vocalists or the lyrical content. It was alright, though.

I know it's early to throw this in the mix because it just leaked and it might not even be the final version, but this ++@+ is too smooth:

pimp.gif

I'll co-sign the Blue Sky Black Death and CunninLynguists albums, too. Both are definitely in my top-3 or 4 this year. 

I listened to that SBTRKT awhile back ago and wasn't that big on it. Production was solid, but I didn't really care for the vocalists or the lyrical content. It was alright, though.

After finally waking up and taking the time to listen to this,it's officially my favorite album this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

After finally waking up and taking the time to listen to this,it's officially my favorite album this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Worth mentioning:
51KimQ6V7DL._SS500_.jpg

Very worth mentioning...don't know why this doesn't get the love that it should, I'm starting to question if people even heard it...

A lot of people saying that Big Krit but I disagree...
I don't know if it's expectations, but I wasn't too crazy about it...sort of a letdown...
Expectations is why I'm going with The Weekend...that !%%@ just came out of nowhere for me and blew me away...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Worth mentioning:
51KimQ6V7DL._SS500_.jpg

Very worth mentioning...don't know why this doesn't get the love that it should, I'm starting to question if people even heard it...

A lot of people saying that Big Krit but I disagree...
I don't know if it's expectations, but I wasn't too crazy about it...sort of a letdown...
Expectations is why I'm going with The Weekend...that !%%@ just came out of nowhere for me and blew me away...

Originally Posted by APH

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
homie thanks so much 4 this.

Originally Posted by APH

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by APH

pimp.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
this %!@* is so dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by APH

pimp.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
vSxqY.gif
this %!@* is so dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom