The Biden-Harris Administration | The White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh when I see Trump supporters put trumps face on some macho man with abs holding a gun. Is that really how they see him? :lol:

Dude is literally a red roasted pig, without the intelligence of a pig.
It’s one thing to be a republican but it’s another to actually support trump. I can see why a white person would be republican, but only dumb ****s have anything good to say about trump

On Monday, President Biden signed a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill into law. Though not as ambitious as the $2.3 trillion plan he proposed, it provides billions for improvements to roads, ports and power lines and to increase access to broadband internet and replace hazardous lead drinking pipes. The fate of a separate $2 trillion spending package focused on climate change, early childhood education and a wide range of social policy initiatives remains in flux. Opponents say it will worsen inflation. (The Biden administration has argued it will reduce inflation by making businesses and workers more productive.) And the Congressional Budget Office said on Thursday that the package would increase the federal budget deficit by $160 billion over the next 10 years. On Friday, the social safety net bill narrowly passed the House but now faces a difficult path ahead in the Senate.

Democrats are sleepwalking towards electoral disaster in 2022

Democrats have lost sight of how to build a broad-based coalition absent Donald Trump or a Trump-like G.O.P. foe. As a result, they could be on track to suffer one of the most considerable midterm losses of any party in recent history.

President Biden has lost more public support during his first several months in office than any U.S. president since World War II, per Gallup.

Last week, Biden's approval rating fell to a new low of 41 percent approve, 53 percent disapprove, according to an ABC News/Washington Post poll. Republicans now also hold a 10-point lead in the generic congressional vote - the biggest lead ever recorded for the G.O.P. in the 40-year history of this question being asked, including ahead of the G.O.P. waves in 2014, 2010 and 1994.

Taken together with the decisive swing to Republicans in Virginia, New Jersey, and New York state elections earlier this month, it's clear that Americans are turning against a Democratic Party that they feel has become more attuned to the priorities of progressives and less focused on addressing the concerns and frustrations of the broader American electorate.

The New York Times Editorial Board recently summarized the risks Democrats pose to themselves: "A national Democratic Party that talks up progressive policies at the expense of bipartisan ideas, and that dwells on Donald Trump at the expense of forward-looking ideas, is at risk of becoming a marginal Democratic Party appealing only to the left."

Last edited:
Yeah we need alot more young folks voting. I thought Bernie had a legit shot this time around but not enough of his base voted for him

My first choice was Liz Warren and by the time the primary for my state came around she dropped out and I voted for Bernie instead but by then the majority voting bloc (older moderates) already decided the fate of the party with Joe

Was completely fine voting for Joe and he wasn't even my 2nd choice but what can you do when you're outnumbered in your own party
9zy7x0_th (2).png
Should have been Liz for sure.

No one would accuse me of being over charitable to democrats,
but I think most of the complaints in here are silly.

1. Biden has little ability to effect the price of gasoline.

My understanding is we've reached the end of a shale and franking boom that led to cheap gasoline.
Private equity poured tons of money into shale projects that lost massive amounts of money.
because shale requires more wells and is more costly than traditional drilling.

hedge funds have been subsidising cheap gasoline but they are pulling out.

They are auctioning off more land for drilling, but in the near term I don't know what you Biden to do about it.

2. If you voted for Biden because of student loan cancellation, im sorry you played yourself.

I understand voting for your own narrow self interest but please stop pretending like it's some massive political winner for Biden
young people don't vote, old people do. and the swing states are older and whiter than the general population.

and it's a questionable policy on the merits, you could argue it's a regressive policy that mostly helps high income earners.

1637521864522.png

most of the student debt is owned by people with post graduate degrees, making lots of money.
obviously i would love my student debt canclled, but let's not act like it's like a no brainer policy

3. If you wanted Bernie or Warren, or whoever it doesn't change the fact that Joe Manchin is the 50th vote in the senate.

Attachments

• 1637521847472.png
    1637521847472.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1637521919966.png
    1637521919966.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 796
Last edited:
On Monday, President Biden signed a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill into law. Though not as ambitious as the $2.3 trillion plan he proposed, it provides billions for improvements to roads, ports and power lines and to increase access to broadband internet and replace hazardous lead drinking pipes. The fate of a separate $2 trillion spending package focused on climate change, early childhood education and a wide range of social policy initiatives remains in flux. Opponents say it will worsen inflation. (The Biden administration has argued it will reduce inflation by making businesses and workers more productive.) And the Congressional Budget Office said on Thursday that the package would increase the federal budget deficit by $160 billion over the next 10 years. On Friday, the social safety net bill narrowly passed the House but now faces a difficult path ahead in the Senate.

better water and faster internet service. Sounds like a good plan to me

The term "literally" has evolved to a slang term to show great emphasis. This does not bother me as the context proves that it's in the slang form. Language evolves. If it's a situation where it could cause confusion, I'd understand the frustration. This is not one of those occurrences.

Put the dollar sign after the number, now we got problems.

The term "literally" has evolved to a slang term to show great emphasis. This does not bother me as the context proves that it's in the slang form. Language evolves. If it's a situation where it could cause confusion, I'd understand the frustration. This is not one of those occurrences.

Put the dollar sign after the number, now we got problems.

Thanks. They out here acting like they've never seen the word used in that context. That being said seeing his fat *** makes me hungry as hell. That's all I actually like about Trump. I know he likes to eat.

"Just look at his hands when he speaks. That's the dipping hand"-Tony Baker.

u neva know lol… remember when trump was mentioned around 2013 and i was like yea right..
That’s true, I thought it was a joke at first. Then you see we had The Terminator himself as a governor of California. Weird stuff has happened before, lol.

That’s true, I thought it was a joke at first. Then you see we had The Terminator himself as a governor of California. Weird stuff has happened before, lol.
funny because i was living in Sac during his tenure and the terminator was never there and resided in LA lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom