THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

I'm skippin Black Friday.

I copped a 37" Vizio today @ Target for $399
smile.gif

That 40" Westinghouse for $298 isn't worth the wait in line and chaos. Also, the brand sucks.  I'm gonna laugh at all you guys buying early and getting denied a price adjustment.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

smile.gif

That 40" Westinghouse for $298 isn't worth the wait in line and chaos. Also, the brand sucks.  I'm gonna laugh at all you guys buying early and getting denied a price adjustment.
Why laugh? They can just return it. Low risk high reward - Only thing wasted is time and gas, which isn't much.

Just came from the Apple store and upgraded from my '09 13in MacBook to the 13in MacBook Pro and the 21.5in iMac.  Got $100 off the iMac using my girl's student discount and about $80 off the iMac using a corporate discount from my job.  Dude at the store told me if the BF deals are cheaper, I can come back and get the difference. I don't see why most people don't just do that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

smile.gif

My girls mom used to have a 37 inch 720p Westinghouse.  It lasted 2 years and broke.  When we took it back they said it can't be fixed and there was nothing they could do. When the TV repair man came to look at it the first time (out of 4) he told me he has never seen any serious issues with any vizio's and told me for the price the quality can't be beat.  I personally own a 42 inch 1080p vizio and love it. I will never buy anything Westinghouse ever just because of the hassle it was trying to get it fixed. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Nawth21

50% off at the gap until 10 am. Not bad. Got my eye on a sweater n armwarmers

Denim and hoodie here I come
smokin.gif

Do we know if it's in store only though? I doubt it's online too as I would clean house
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]What do you guys think about the 55" westinghouse for 800? Worth it??[/color]
[/color]
There's your answer amigo.
my boy works for best buy and said he would buy a westinghouse before a vizio.............take it however  you  want.

Instore only, on line has different deals.  Which is fine by me, my size is sold out of everything on line
tired.gif

updates_2.png

NOVEMBER 24, 2010
[h2]Walmart Pricematching and Secret Sale Items[/h2]
Earlier this week Walmart put out a press-release detailing their Three Days of Unmatched Holiday Savings. Usually press-releases are fluff pieces and only feature information we already know from the Black Friday sale advertisements; not this one. Walmart starts by announcing that not only will they be price-matching all their competitors Black Friday (including door-buster) sales, but you can do so at the register when you check-out! 

Walmart will also be having almost 150 online-only specials at Walmart.com starting Thanksgiving Day, including the following items:

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Mr718

Which TV is better

http://www.target.com/Sam...0453Q20K/ref=huc_ic_1_pn

or

http://www.target.com/Viz...03LLCMF6/ref=huc_ic_2_pn

I am not going to be gaming on this just watch TV and Blu Rays.
The *$&@ is wrong with people and this Vizio bull!#@$
laugh.gif
.  Samsung all the way.

When I worked in electronics I would see customers in a 2 day span so many times because the sets (Vizio) were POSs.

I mean for the money, whatever... 

but Samsung & Sony > (Just know that when you're thinking about buying a TV)

Don't squint your eyes and try to trick yourself into thinking the Vizio is a better set in comparison when all it really is is just cheaper.

And Westinghouse?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 No.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Mr718

Which TV is better

or

The *$&@ is wrong with people and this Vizio bull!#@$
laugh.gif
.  Samsung all the way.

When I worked in electronics I would see customers in a 2 day span so many times because the sets (Vizio) were POSs.

I mean for the money, whatever... 

but Samsung & Sony > (Just know that when you're thinking about buying a TV)

Don't squint your eyes and try to trick yourself into thinking the Vizio is a better set in comparison when all it really is is just cheaper.

And Westinghouse?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 No.
SONY?? no

You have to squint your eyes really hard to justify those overpriced pieces of trash over a Samsung anyday.  Id rather spend half the money and get a Vizio and get the same picture quality than overspend on a Sony.

But at the end of the day I'll keep watching my Samsung, nobody is touching them in terms of picture quality and color saturation.

I agree Sony's are overpriced, but they keep it simple.

Samsung runs the risk of more problems with all the touch activated and motorized pull out buttons.

The picture quality on Samsungs are > though. No doubt about that.

But they'll come back more often than a Sony. It rarely happens but I can't remember a Sony coming back.

Wait, so Wal-Mart expects us to wait 5 more hours just to get the other BF deals? Really?

8GB iTouch (4G) - $225 + $50 GC @ Midnight
Red Wii Bundle (Wii Sports + Super Mario Bros Wii) - $199 + $50 GC @ 5am

On the other hand, the $50 GC can be applied towards the Wii...not bad.

But still, how are they going to maintain order between the midnight door buster crowd and the 5am crowd? Haven't been BF shopping in a while.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

So everything at Walmart is 50 off starting at 5am?
that include black ops?
pimp.gif
No, only select items (see ad) come with a GC of varying denominations.

Furthermore, that GC can only be used on separate transactions. So, I guess you can get Black Ops with that $50 GC, but the game itself doesn't come with a $50 GC.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Wait, so Wal-Mart expects us to wait 5 more hours just to get the other BF deals? Really?

But still, how are they going to maintain order between the midnight door buster crowd and the 5am crowd? Haven't been BF shopping in a while.

Depends on the store, but for most of the 5am deals you either have to stand in a designated line or they'll hand out wristbands that correspond to the stock # of that particular item.  So you can load up on your midnight stuff, either keep it in your cart or pay for it outright, then get in the doorbuster lines.  You can print out your stores map of item locations from the WM website.  Now for those stores that open their doors at midnight to a crowd of people waiting outside, well.  Stampede ahoy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

So everything at Walmart is 50 off starting at 5am?
that include black ops?
pimp.gif
No, only select items (see ad) come with a GC of varying denominations.

Furthermore, that GC can only be used on separate transactions. So, I guess you can get Black Ops with that $50 GC, but the game itself doesn't come with a $50 GC.
Awww damn...
Preciate it tho.

Which TV is better

or

Man pony up and buy a tv with 120hz especially if you are wanting to watch Blu Rays.  And just like everyone has said, Samsung and Sony>_______. 

I am looking at buying a LED tv right now and honestly the Sony pictures aren't much different than the Samsungs I have looked at, plus the Sony's offer local dimming which means better contrast throughout the tv compared to Samsung only putting out edge lit led's without backlight local dimming except in their upper end sets.

Samsung and Sony both have lag issues tho. You're better off with a panasonic or an lg

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Depends on the store, but for most of the 5am deals you either have to stand in a designated line or they'll hand out wristbands that correspond to the stock # of that particular item.  So you can load up on your midnight stuff, either keep it in your cart or pay for it outright, then get in the doorbuster lines.  You can print out your stores map of item locations from the WM website.  Now for those stores that open their doors at midnight to a crowd of people waiting outside, well.  Stampede ahoy
laugh.gif
Haha, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom