The Black Keys at The Hollywood Palladium

I am beyond PUMPED for the show tomorrow. Has anyone been to their shows before? How early should I get there for good seats? 

I am beyond PUMPED for the show tomorrow. Has anyone been to their shows before? How early should I get there for good seats? 

I can't lie, I'm jealous as hell
laugh.gif

I planned on goin to see the show, but I can't make it. I can't really help you with the questions in your post haha, but please report back after the show. I'm sure it's gonna be amazing. Brothers is one of my favorite albums of 2010 for sure

I can't lie, I'm jealous as hell
laugh.gif

I planned on goin to see the show, but I can't make it. I can't really help you with the questions in your post haha, but please report back after the show. I'm sure it's gonna be amazing. Brothers is one of my favorite albums of 2010 for sure

^
laugh.gif
 I'll enjoy the show for you. The show sold out immediately after it went out sale so I ended up paying 3 times the face value through craigslist. I hope they're real
ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif
 I'll enjoy the show for you. The show sold out immediately after it went out sale so I ended up paying 3 times the face value through craigslist. I hope they're real
ohwell.gif

saw them last week...aaaahhhhhmazing....

im trying to get them to my school along with curren$y wiz cool kids and jay electronica...theyre releasing an album together
pimp.gif

im trying to get them to my school along with curren$y wiz cool kids and jay electronica...theyre releasing an album together
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

pimp.gif

WHAT THE FUUUUUUU???

INFO!!! 

NAOOOO!!

happy.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

pimp.gif

WHAT THE FUUUUUUU???

INFO!!! 

NAOOOO!!

happy.gif

jay electronica and the black keys would be epic imo. they should also do some more songs with mos def

jay electronica and the black keys would be epic imo. they should also do some more songs with mos def

its called the Blakroc project. if you dont kno, now you know. can you just turn this into a black keys appreciation thread? not enough people know about them....

Blakroc first CD

tighten up...greatest beat change EVER IMO

its called the Blakroc project. if you dont kno, now you know. can you just turn this into a black keys appreciation thread? not enough people know about them....

Blakroc first CD

tighten up...greatest beat change EVER IMO

I saw them play here in Austin at south by southwest in march. They put on a dope performance, definitely get there early.

I saw them play here in Austin at south by southwest in march. They put on a dope performance, definitely get there early.

I saw them last month when they were around. Posted my little review in the Official Rock thread. These guys were amazing to see live. I'd love to see them again. Here's what I wrote.

SlimDoggieFresh wrote:Dirty Projectors sounded great live, and same with the Black Keys.
Listening to the Black Keys albums gives no justice to how good this band really is, if you watch them live, they are amazing.

bonde111 wrote: I wouldn't go as far to say their albums doesn't do the band justice, b/c I love all of their work....But after seeing them live on Sunday they were just ELECTRIC!!! So full of energy despite the place they played had a broken A/C and it was 90+ degrees outside, so inside it was well over 100. Everyone in the crowd was dripping sweat by the time The Morning Benders were a couple songs into their set. I take my hat off to both bands for not only dealing with the extreme heat, but also giving their all and putting on a great show. It was a smaller venue but very intimate and was within 10 feet of the stage pretty much the whole show. Crowd was great expect some 50 year old sole patch dude with a high pitch turrets scream and dancing like he was on something.

The BK's even came back on stage after the crowd kept cheering and stomping their feet on the wood dance floor to do a couple song encore. Now that is loving not only what you do, but your fans just the same. I can't wait to see both bands again, and hopefully someplace that has A/C.

I saw them last month when they were around. Posted my little review in the Official Rock thread. These guys were amazing to see live. I'd love to see them again. Here's what I wrote.

SlimDoggieFresh wrote:Dirty Projectors sounded great live, and same with the Black Keys.
Listening to the Black Keys albums gives no justice to how good this band really is, if you watch them live, they are amazing.

bonde111 wrote: I wouldn't go as far to say their albums doesn't do the band justice, b/c I love all of their work....But after seeing them live on Sunday they were just ELECTRIC!!! So full of energy despite the place they played had a broken A/C and it was 90+ degrees outside, so inside it was well over 100. Everyone in the crowd was dripping sweat by the time The Morning Benders were a couple songs into their set. I take my hat off to both bands for not only dealing with the extreme heat, but also giving their all and putting on a great show. It was a smaller venue but very intimate and was within 10 feet of the stage pretty much the whole show. Crowd was great expect some 50 year old sole patch dude with a high pitch turrets scream and dancing like he was on something.

The BK's even came back on stage after the crowd kept cheering and stomping their feet on the wood dance floor to do a couple song encore. Now that is loving not only what you do, but your fans just the same. I can't wait to see both bands again, and hopefully someplace that has A/C.

Back
Top Bottom