The Book Of Eli: *Question* && Whats your take on the film?

I have heard arguments say that he was blind ONLY when evil was in front of him. Idk what to think of that but watching the movie, i can see where they get that from. Because scenes where he's talking to people, he seems normal.

Man its hard to explain haha

I have heard arguments say that he was blind ONLY when evil was in front of him. Idk what to think of that but watching the movie, i can see where they get that from. Because scenes where he's talking to people, he seems normal.

Originally Posted by RoOk

its hard to explain somethin thats not true, thats why

Originally Posted by RoOk

its hard to explain somethin thats not true, thats why

solid characters, kunis, washington and the guy from the 5th element...forget his name were pretty amazing, movie was solid, twist was dope!...ending was weak and cheeeeezy as !%!+!

solid characters, kunis, washington and the guy from the 5th element...forget his name were pretty amazing, movie was solid, twist was dope!...ending was weak and cheeeeezy as !%!+!

He was blind, there were subtle hints... he never read a map, he went where God told him

He found the girl by how she smelled,

When they were in the hideout Solara visually tried to get his attention, he jumped at her when she "touched".

He never drove

They never showed the pages of the book

It's call the "Book of Eli" just like in the bible, it's you getting to witness the simplicity of epic tales from the bible.

"God" instructed him, just like prophets that wrote other books in the bible.

He was blind, there were subtle hints... he never read a map, he went where God told him

He found the girl by how she smelled,

When they were in the hideout Solara visually tried to get his attention, he jumped at her when she "touched".

He never drove

They never showed the pages of the book

It's call the "Book of Eli" just like in the bible, it's you getting to witness the simplicity of epic tales from the bible.

"God" instructed him, just like prophets that wrote other books in the bible.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Gary Oldman. He is great at what he does.

Mila Kunis killed the movie for me. Born into a postapocalyptic world but reminded me of a valley girl.

Mila Kunis killed the movie for me. Born into a postapocalyptic world but reminded me of a valley girl.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I didn't get it till the end

Overall..movie was wack

You sound crazy.

And yes he was blind. I had this argument with my dad. He did move well, really well, but the clues are there.

Spoiler [+]
Peep how he kicks the stairs headed up to the old folks house. Plus he didn't see their trespassing sign.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I didn't get it till the end

Overall..movie was wack

You sound crazy.

And yes he was blind. I had this argument with my dad. He did move well, really well, but the clues are there.

Spoiler [+]
Peep how he kicks the stairs headed up to the old folks house. Plus he didn't see their trespassing sign.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

pimp.gif

dude is one of the best villains ever.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

pimp.gif

dude is one of the best villains ever.

he was blind. that's indisputable. he had amazing accuracy and agility for a blind person, though.. hell, i have good vision and i would've died during any one of those fight scenes.

he was blind. that's indisputable. he had amazing accuracy and agility for a blind person, though.. hell, i have good vision and i would've died during any one of those fight scenes.

They should have ended it after they finished the bible. The whole part about her going back home with his blade and what not was stupid as hell.

Back
Top Bottom