The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

I seen these bootleg aj1/af1s with the funny "swoosh" at the flea market 15yrs ago. Theyre late to the party.

C43FF29F-C297-4E55-AB5E-78A0EC5BD44E.png

This beef has been entertaining. Hate that Kiy tryin to come off as the victim tho. Jus admit you talkin ish on Dee and stop deleting post.

This may apply to Bape but what high fashion company literally takes the knockoff builds from China and marks them up? Do they usually not make a whole new silhouette?

Bape literally has a million other original clothing designs. The shoes were a minor blip on the radar.

This KIY dude literally has Donne NOTHING original. That’s the difference.

Bape is first and foremost a CLOTHING brand. They were original from the onset.

Nike copied Puma and converse early on. I could see if Nike and Bape simply copied all the time, but the majority of everything they’ve done has been original

Jordan 2s were a highly original design also. The only problem is, you really can’t have a huge variety of color ways. They only look good when white isn’t the primary color. The white/red/blk, white/red/grey and the Denver nuggets colorway look damn good.

I’ve always liked the white/red/black colorway

Had to stop reading some of the comments on these dudes page :lol:. Can't believe there's that many idiots out there buying this garbage.

I don't know what's funnier, saying that it's a different design/shoe or the dudes buying them thinking they're "doing it"

no matter what symbol dudes try to put right there it’s still gon be a knockoff Jordan 1 my boy :lol:
Yep. I posted that without any comment- but let me be clear

any knockoff especially one so damn blatant is wack AF

Back
Top Bottom