The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

Those are probably the “best” ones posted in this thread :lol:. At least they ain’t just straight up take the AJ1 mold.

Yeah that's how I feel about them. Definitely still derivative but if it's ripping off two things I love then I'm still here for it. lol

slamhigh.jpeg
I've always liked the idea of bootlegs but never grabbed a pair 'cause I'm not repping the Statue of Liberty or a gun on my feet for no reason other than to be different. These are pretty much all the changes I've wanted out of some dunk highs though; higher cut, no flex notches on the mudguard/vamp area, and quality materials. Brutal wait and my box came ****ed up but otherwise I'm super happy with them. I'm fully prepared for any **** I'll get for these just cause I love them so much. :lol:

I thought these were Raf Simmons :lol:

Nike/JB not having having a pre-order process is complete trash. I just got those ALD NB's I've been wanting for A LOT w/ ease b/c of their preorder process. The left it open for 3 days. Now they got customers like me spreading the positive experience they had w/ the company. This the 3rd time they did this now. Successful each of them.

Nike/JB not having having a pre-order process is complete trash. I just got those ALD NB's I've been wanting for A LOT w/ ease b/c of their preorder process. The left it open for 3 days. Now they got customers like me spreading the positive experience they had w/ the company. This the 3rd time they did this now. Successful each of them.
But those are trash

Im late af but man I want those green ones. :lol: Which ones were you referring to here and anymore cws dropping?don’t know where to get NB info

Only a matter of time with John Geiger. He could at least admitted he’s not a designer but nope got on his high horse and ran with it!

If his dumb *** was gon get sued anyway he shoulda kept doing these :lol:

1630185459863.jpeg

1630185425980.jpeg

1630185499834.jpeg

These are hard. Those up there look like these bull **** *** joints I got as a kid from this knockoff Jimmy Jazz type store like 15 years ago :lol:

xiwr5hfri8wjnwycif3t.jpg

Thats that karma coming around to Geiger. He should just sit his *** down.

I remember how he did Darelle Revis dirty too.

He on some vanilla ice ****. Just take the L :lol:. youve made your money and you got name. tryna chase that clout. Nike gonna bury you.

But those are trash
Nah, just your taste.
Im late af but man I want those green ones. :lol: Which ones were you referring to here and anymore cws dropping?don’t know where to get NB info
Yeah you missed those. They did preorder system 3x's so far All ALD collab as for now. 1st was w/ the 1300's, then the 2nd set of 550's, & 3rd were 650's which the high top version of the 550's. I'm guessing they incorporated the system for those that actually want the sneakers. The wait period can be too long for some, but generally shoes sneak-peaked/previewed about a year b4 they release so it's doesn't bother me much.

One of the best sneaker threads. Made helpful, will always keep u up to dated on New Balance news, & most ppl in there actually wear their shoes:

Only a matter of time with John Geiger. He could at least admitted he’s not a designer but nope got on his high horse and ran with it!

He didn't change much of the this at all. This is that 05-06 mold.

edit:
So he said it took him 2 years to rip off the AF1 w/ his GF-01? nike nike get this piece of **** tf outta here.
foh-*****.gif

Last edited:
slamhigh.jpeg
I've always liked the idea of bootlegs but never grabbed a pair 'cause I'm not repping the Statue of Liberty or a gun on my feet for no reason other than to be different. These are pretty much all the changes I've wanted out of some dunk highs though; higher cut, no flex notches on the mudguard/vamp area, and quality materials. Brutal wait and my box came ****ed up but otherwise I'm super happy with them. I'm fully prepared for any **** I'll get for these just cause I love them so much. :lol:
istockphoto-921770360-612x612.jpg

:lol: these “designers” really are something else. You ripped the shoe off. Man up and move on. Stop trying to beat it on some bull**** technicality. “Well you see I changed the outsole pattern m so technically it’s not an af1 ripoff”. *****.

Back
Top Bottom