The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

Is that supposed to be a Yankees logo made out of coke lines? :lol:
1626662651793.gif

IDC, the lightning bolt 1's look dope even though they're probably flimsy and low quality. I wouldn't buy because I know better but I kind of like them.

These boys arguing about build quality, its all fugazzi at the end of the day, please stop frontin.

IDC, the lightning bolt 1's look dope even though they're probably flimsy and low quality. I wouldn't buy because I know better but I kind of like them.

These boys arguing about build quality, its all fugazzi at the end of the day, please stop frontin.
SIA Collective is an actual legit sneaker company though. He has some fly ****

SIA Collective is an actual legit sneaker company though. He has some fly ****
Link me to some of his stuff. I kind of liked the gum sole joints he had in the video but I thought he was hustling fakes too.

I like some of SIA silhouettes but he on the bull**** too :lol:. Although this concept has potential if he didn’t use the Dunk silhouette, reminds me of those red Japanese shoes wit the straps Ye used to rock a lot Graduation era

1626664490552.jpeg

I like some of SIA silhouettes but he on the bull**** too :lol:. Although this concept has potential if he didn’t use the Dunk silhouette, reminds me of those red Japanese shoes wit the straps Ye used to rock a lot Graduation era

1626664490552.jpeg

Thats what they are inspired by. Some of the CW’s he has for that model are dope tho.

I just can’t get over their pricing. $200??? The whole sale doesn’t even cost anywhere near that and the more you buy the cheaper it costs. And omi has the nerve to act like he’s doing people a favor not charging $275 like the other guy

This KIY guy is a little dumb. Like why are you flexing with the cars and jewelry. Should’ve invested it and kept it available in case of a lawsuit

slamhigh.jpeg
I've always liked the idea of bootlegs but never grabbed a pair 'cause I'm not repping the Statue of Liberty or a gun on my feet for no reason other than to be different. These are pretty much all the changes I've wanted out of some dunk highs though; higher cut, no flex notches on the mudguard/vamp area, and quality materials. Brutal wait and my box came ****ed up but otherwise I'm super happy with them. I'm fully prepared for any **** I'll get for these just cause I love them so much. :lol:

"Slam High"s by a new startup called Plessume. This was their first release to garner some hype but I think they have actual clothes they want to make. Their name's a play on "please sue me" so I dunno how likely it is they'd make more without getting Nike's full attention, but I'd love more colorways.

"Slam High"s by a new startup called Plessume. This was their first release to garner some hype but I think they have actual clothes they want to make. Their name's a play on "please sue me" so I dunno how likely it is they'd make more without getting Nike's full attention, but I'd love more colorways.

Like the name tho, that’s dope.

Back
Top Bottom