The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

The dunk thread on NT was basically dead. I was copping dunks for under $50 at the outlets :lol:
Yup. I bought the J pack at less than 100 each. This year I sold them all at 300+ Each. Crazy how people just fall in line for these trends. I bought low Chicago 1’s for 60 bucks 3 years ago. Sold them for almost 400 couple years ago. Did the same with low breds and royals

Dunk thread definitely wasn’t dead. Has always been an active thread even when they weren’t super popular.
This is true but we can agree that it was different. Wasn’t about how you could buy for 100* over retail couple years ago. It was about getting things for cheap and the occasional grail cop

Dunk thread definitely wasn’t dead. Has always been an active thread even when they weren’t super popular.
Yeah it was the 1st communal thread I came across on here. Links & numbers to call shops use to always get posted in there up until early last year or when the pandemic settled in, and made it fairly impossible for regulars to buy dunks.

Sia has a thread on NT, a few people on here have bought from him. He has a few models that are dope, I was gonna buy one of them but the color I wanted sold out.

Crazy to see his convo with Kiy. Sounds like he’s done.

See, I F with that Sia dude. I been following him for a couple years now just cause I think what he's doin is dope. Even remember seeing him on Breakfast Club a few years back. He got original designs that are actually dope with good quality materials. None if that bootleg crap. I'ma def support that brother and cop one of his kicks someday :pimp:

Maybe I am a ****ing hypocrite, but my outrage about ripping off designs immediately declines when the brand ripping off the design is being sold to people that can’t afford the originals. I know that’s messed up. It feels more offensive when the brand is charging a lot.

Maybe I am a ****ing hypocrite, but my outrage about ripping off designs immediately declines when the brand ripping off the design is being sold to people that can’t afford the originals. I know that’s messed up. It feels more offensive when the brand is charging a lot.

The Knockoff Kiy’s cost $275+

whatever became of these? i still want a pair:
1623639120249.png

Yeah, that makes me think, when pre-order prices become resale prices :smh:. Resale becomes higher.

Back
Top Bottom