The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

All garbage, fake Chinese BS

dudes thinking they’re premium leather and such. Made same factory as fakes for $20 and adding a lightning bolt

what’s worse is getting finessed by these dudes and see the owners out there wearing retro Jordan’s 🤣
Nike ain’t using premium leather either. My NGs had Beau’s lines after 1st wear.

Anything out of China is gonna be trash. People need to accept that. Real leather goods literally last a life time with proper care
As someone who frequents thrift stores & gets a kick out of seeing where the clothing I pick up are manufactured, this just isn't true :lol: And aside from clothing the overwhelming majority of stuff we own is made in china by default. Idky would make such an outlandish generalization.

They not everyone’s cup of tea but Kirby Raymond (black designer) doing his thing!!

them dudes arguing about who’s the most unoriginal basically. Can’t wait to see what kirby drop next

02011DCF-C96F-40DF-BD87-55EB23F4110D.png

Anything out of China is gonna be trash. People need to accept that. Real leather goods literally last a life time with proper care
If the company wants the manufacturing goods to be quality, they can have the factories work with high-quality material. Producing goods doesn't automatically mean it'll be lower quality. Most companies relocated manufacturing there for cheap labor. It's up to the company on weather or not they want to maintain the quality of their products/goods.

As someone who frequents thrift stores & gets a kick out of seeing where the clothing I pick up are manufactured, this just isn't true :lol: And aside from clothing the overwhelming majority of stuff we own is made in china by default. Idky would make such an outlandish generalization.
Oh stop. Chinese laborers cheap for a reason and it’s not because of the quality they produce. Have fun at the thrift store buddy.

If the company wants the manufacturing goods to be quality, they can have the factories work with high-quality material. Producing goods doesn't automatically mean it'll be lower quality. Most companies relocated manufacturing there for cheap labor. It's up to the company on weather or not they want to maintain the quality of their products/goods.
Quality, craftsmanship quality attention to detail and all those other things are all very different things. As I just said Chinese production it’s cheap for a reason

Oh stop. Chinese laborers cheap for a reason and it’s not because of the quality they produce. Have fun at the thrift store buddy.
Most clothing and electronic companies produce their products in China. Meaning almost everything you use comes from China, you should start looking at labels more often. You don't have to look through a thrift store to find it.

Creases ain’t got nothing to do with leather quality, contrary to popular belief.
This is true & untrue. The ng's are only made of a small percentage of leather like the majority of Nike sneakers. Most of it just scrapes and or synthetic ****. Good thick leather doesn't break in as easily and is a lot less breathable. I became interested in this type after feeling high end cotton. There's a difference in cheap materials & expensive materials. A lot of those ppl are buying "highend" sneakers for the name b/c it ain't for the materials :lol:

*Also, further proving what I just told you:

I mean Levi's premium stuff is manufactured in China as is their regular articles & the difference is noticeable, Yeezy's are made china, New Balance uses china for certain models & maintain their reputation, Doc Martens, etc. You clearly aren't educated enough on this topic to domineer your agenda.

Back
Top Bottom