The Bridge on FX....Season 2 - Jubilex

I was surprised Fausto didn't send more goons.

Also, I loved the irony of Chopper "digging his own ditch."

Gonna be real interesting to see what happens w/ Hank.

No, that's the daughter of the Clia CEO guy. She was the one that was getting high and then got arrested.

I also read that this show is only 50% likely to be renewed.
frown.gif
that sucks, probably my fav summer show

Man I thought Cesar killed Hank for second.
ohwell.gif

Glad he didn't go full heel turn.

Cesar an idiot :smh: Son could've just put two in the back of Eleanor head and move his family. That estate he was working on is abandoned. He could've just ransacked that place for money. Even move to the states.

This last ep was dope though. Nice ending with the car crash, didn't expect that even though I think I saw that scene in the preview.

Wonder how things will go down with Fausto, the CIA, his replacement, and these reporters getting closer to this.

No, that's the daughter of the Clia CEO guy. She was the one that was getting high and then got arrested.

I also read that this show is only 50% likely to be renewed. :frown:
that sucks, probably my fav summer show

I hope it's renewed. THis season has been nothing short of fantastic.

CIA/Eleanor playing Fausto and Fausto having Cerisola's daughter as his prisoner. Last 3 episodes are going to be insane.

Can't wait to find out what's in the ledger....that interrogation scene between Eleanor and Sonya will be intense.

I knew that ending was coming once those marines insisted on going with Marco :lol:

Ledger must be something serious if CIA operatives are this willing to get dirty. **** must incriminate a whole branch of the agency.

I don't know if I missed something but what happened to Cesar did he die?

Loved the opening scene with Fausto. Also boss of Fausto to show his face at the quinceanera party.

I think they kill Romina

Cesar dipped seconds after the crash.
laugh.gif

Sonya and Marco were concerned with Eleanor that's why they didn't check for him.

Yeah :lol: I know I saw him scurrying off. I thought for a sec he got caught but he wasn't. Still a chance the Lt. recovers and finds dude though.

They'll probably show him one more time.

Last edited:
I saw Cesar get away didn't know if he was captured or died. They'll probably mention him again.

The way Fausto stepped into the party pretty boss knowing that he is wanted and him being in the news. and the girl was quick to take the money lol

Linden.
mean.gif

Couldn't leave well enough alone.

Eva seemed like she was past getting revenge and just wanted to move on with her life.

That shady CIA agent Alex = Nucky's ole man from Boardwalk Empire = variant Tony Kornheiser.

Don't see Fausto making it through the finale, too many people coming at this neck.

Finale should be crazy.

Hopefully this show gets a 3rd season.

:lol: hell yeah he had the smirk right beforehand
What was he thinking smh
He could've had a chill life with ole girl

Fausto tho..

Fausto ready for war he wants to go out with a bang. Can't wait for next week.

Linder dummy could have been with Eva. Bringing a rock smh rip.

Son should've never shaved his beard :smh: Him getting shot and done away with like that really had me like :wow: though. Son dealt with him easily. Funny how he still going to jail for rape and murder.

Fausto lets go :pimp: I'm just mad he didn't plant a bomb or something in the decoy. Knew he wasn't that dumb.

Son should've never shaved his beard
mean.gif
Him getting shot and done away with like that really had me like
eek.gif
though. Son dealt with him easily. Funny how he still going to jail for rape and murder.

Fausto lets go
pimp.gif
I'm just mad he didn't plant a bomb or something in the decoy. Knew he wasn't that dumb.
This. What the hell happened to Fausto monster? Did the marines kill it or what.

isnt the monster thing just eleanors son or something like that , and yeah i think the marine has it . that cowboy is still unscaithed :pimp: and just noticed the other day the cia guy is nuckys father in boardwalk empire

Son should've never shaved his beard :smh: Him getting shot and done away with like that really had me like :wow: though. Son dealt with him easily. Funny how he still going to jail for rape and murder.

Fausto lets go :pimp: I'm just mad he didn't plant a bomb or something in the decoy. Knew he wasn't that dumb.
This. What the hell happened to Fausto monster? Did the marines kill it or what.
The guy he had locked up in the cage? Seems like that other dude got him somehow. Not a monster, just some dude that raped and abused Elanor.

Crazy how Ceasar just linked back up with this chick. She must've really had him shook or got her sights on his family. I would've been dipped on ol girl Staying with her only leads to death.

Back
Top Bottom