The Cash Money ILLUSION: Birdman, Wayne, Drake (and Justin Beiber) EXPOSED!!! (vid)

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I don't agree with the whole video but I do agree that people in the music industry that are successful know "how" to market. I would go as far as to say they are marketing gurus. I am not sure that the pawns, or musicians, know what they are doing when they sing their songs but everything, from the persona, the attitudes, the everything is well scripted to give off a lifestyle that people can admire. People want to be like these guys, but I am not at all surprised that the majority or society doesn't recognize they are being "brainwashed". That's the beauty of the way they are doing it.

Tell me what con is the best con? When you can have someone believe that what they are doing is right until they finally have to realize they have been duped!
Yup.

Every industry in the world is playing us.

Wayne is a PRIME example of this.

That video was trash though cuz.

I watched this for like 3 minutes until i realized how corny it was
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at people still using youtube to spit truth about brainwashing and illuminati mess. Your brainwashed as well if you think about it.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I think one of the main reasons people that support these "conspiracies" have a hard time explaining them is because the nature of reality is such a complex thing. One has to understand energy, vibration, atoms, harmonic concordence, and the power of the subconcious etc. This isn't about a guy with the illusion of material wealth or the devil in the music but more so the power of subconious and the effect of the images and sounds your being ingest everyday in this 3 dimensional 5 sense reality. Don't believe for one second that the arcane is an illusion only in the movies, there are people that understand your existence more so than you realize and they manipulate certain aspects of your reality.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Great name. Great Response. Great Time.

Originally Posted by cartune

If only yall knew how the Music Industry works alot of these dumb conspiracies would be thrown out the window.
laugh.gif

Not gonna watch but let me guess did they show when Birdman and Big Mike went into the Freemason Grand Lodge in London?
laugh.gif
Dude ... all you do is talk about how much you know about the industry, but you aren't saying anything.

grin.gif

As a matter of fact, I just finished watching the video. What in the video isn't the truth though?

You dudes are so quick to clown any and everything for lulz, when this video is barely TOUCHING the REAL #%$* & fails to really go in-depth on what is really going on.

If you can't even comprehend this, and agree with this video, what's wrong with you?

There IS no conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom