The Cash Money ILLUSION: Birdman, Wayne, Drake (and Justin Beiber) EXPOSED!!! (vid)

Joined Dec 11, 2007
This is a great video to watch. It exposes the cash money ILLUSION and exposes Birdman, Wayne, Drake as well as Justin Beiber. Watch and discuss.

kien

Banned
Joined Dec 3, 2009
why you mad for....who cares?

it's music people enjoy, just leave it at that, christ.

Joined Aug 4, 2004
you a real dummie. no ---- its for image.

i'm not interested in what i can buy. i want what money can't do.

Joined Sep 17, 2003
I've never seen so much dumb crap and REACHING in one video in all of my time on NT. For the record, I think Wayne, Birdman, Drake, and the little kid are clowns. So, don't think I'm trying to defend them, but that video was STUPID.

Joined Jun 28, 2008
Charm city don't even go there with them. The industry is crazy believe me. This is light weight but still over peoples heads.

Joined Jan 3, 2006
There was nothing ground breaking about that video.. Or even specific to those artists that dont apply to millions of other artists

Joined Oct 17, 2008
@ the serious music
Why didn't they throw in Ricky Martin, I mean, he was portraying the illusion of liking women?

damu

Banned
Joined Apr 27, 2009
what is the video about? i'm not about to watch a 17 min video about some garbage artists.

Joined May 23, 2009
Yo, i didn't even understand what wayne was saying. If it wasn't for the captions i would've been lost.

Joined Jan 19, 2006
Some idiot really took time out of their life (or lack thereof) to make 58 parts of this @*%%? Really?

Joined Dec 11, 2007
unfortunately, everytime i come to general i am reminded of why the future of humanity looks so grim and hopeless. it's quite sad. it is quite amazing how utterly ignorant such a large sect of society is. their success depends on the public's ignorance and stupidity, which is why the brainwashing techniques used by these artists works everytime with greater efficiency than they originally anticipated.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now