The Chad Henne era is over vol. Thank God!

eek.gif
 I just realized it's an even numbered year.... That means Chad Pennington is due for Comeback Player of the Year.

eek.gif
 I just realized it's an even numbered year.... That means Chad Pennington is due for Comeback Player of the Year.

DAVIE, Fla. -- Chad Pennington is replacing Chad Henne as the Miami Dolphins' starting quarterback.
Coach Tony Sparano made the announcement after practice Wednesday. The Dolphins (4-4) play host to Tennessee on Sunday, when Pennington will make his first start since he suffered a season-ending right shoulder injury in Week 3 last year.

ESPN

I called it. 2 QBs picked by "godfather" Parcells didn't pan out for the Phins. Henne was a bum, is a bum, and always will be a bum. And #%@# you Parcells!

DAVIE, Fla. -- Chad Pennington is replacing Chad Henne as the Miami Dolphins' starting quarterback.
Coach Tony Sparano made the announcement after practice Wednesday. The Dolphins (4-4) play host to Tennessee on Sunday, when Pennington will make his first start since he suffered a season-ending right shoulder injury in Week 3 last year.

ESPN

I called it. 2 QBs picked by "godfather" Parcells didn't pan out for the Phins. Henne was a bum, is a bum, and always will be a bum. And #%@# you Parcells!

Ive always like Pennington since he came up with the Jets but at some point dudes just gotta face the fact that hes not built for this league.

Seems like a great guy and all, but dude is very injury prone.

PS: Kiss your hopes of any deep passes goodbye.

Ive always like Pennington since he came up with the Jets but at some point dudes just gotta face the fact that hes not built for this league.

Seems like a great guy and all, but dude is very injury prone.

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is a good thing?
Yes. Henne is brutal. Time to clean house and get rid of the Tuna's trash.

If you've seen any Phins games, we don't attempt deep passes anyways. So Henne was nothing more than a Pennington clone with piss poor accuracy and terrible ball placement. His vision and progressions weren't there either. I've called it for a long time but homers didn't want to believe me. They know who they are.

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is a good thing?
Yes. Henne is brutal. Time to clean house and get rid of the Tuna's trash.

If you've seen any Phins games, we don't attempt deep passes anyways. So Henne was nothing more than a Pennington clone with piss poor accuracy and terrible ball placement. His vision and progressions weren't there either. I've called it for a long time but homers didn't want to believe me. They know who they are.

ohwell.gif
I don't know about this one, I think Henne still has time to develop I feel like we're pulling the plug too soon on him.

ohwell.gif
I don't know about this one, I think Henne still has time to develop I feel like we're pulling the plug too soon on him.

Back
Top Bottom