The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Rumor going around that Reg wont be in the new season. It's being alleged that Lena Waithe tried to force his character to date a transgender. :angry::lol::smh:
giphy.gif

I think there might be some truth to the story. Hell she had Bokeem Woodbine dating a transgender in her newest movie, Queen & Slim.

Maybe they wanted him to survive and get revenge on Douda which would have been a nice story line.
Aint this point you don't really have any characters that can carry the show. The kids are cool, but they're too young to really keep me interested.

Maybe they wanted him to survive and get revenge on Douda which would have been a nice story line.
Aint this point you don't really have any characters that can carry the show. The kids are cool, but they're too young to really keep me interested.

This.

Combined with all the main characters that are now off the show who were all really talented, I don’t see how imma be Completely interested.

Feels like an entirely new show

Exactly. Emmitt cool but not enough to where it should be focused on him mainly now.

Lenna Waithe w/the f*** s****. Like, who does some BS like that? Trying to peddle that nonsense man. Show had all this potential. Now it’s done.

Should’ve made manic depressive Ronnie date a ******. Reg was cool AF

Back
Top Bottom