The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Some cats just don't know how to act. Even with fame and money they can't sit back and let it come to them naturally.

It's like how some people handle buffets.

I got a 38 year old cousin who’s married (yes, more “cousin” talk from Grimey/Finessince) :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of our relatives moved to a new apartment complex. This fool says “Oh, yeah, a lot of h***s stay over there”. I said dawg, I could set you up so easily. I could be in a chics closet, waiting to ambush your dumb a*** :lol: :lol:

I don't think he has any idea how done his career is. He has no self awareness. He could've used this interview to go on a redemption tour to rebuild a promising career. Instead he tries to downplay his scumbag antics and said a lot, yet. nothing at the same time.

I definitely agree. I'm pretty sure, if the ladies heard it, they were pissed that he didn't own ****. What did he learn while away, SMDH

I definitely agree. I'm pretty sure, if the ladies heard it, they were pissed that he didn't own ****. What did he learn while away, SMDH

This interview was horrible. His PR team are idiots for letting him do this interview. He just thinks this whole ordeal will blow over. Tiffany Boone is very credible. Having to have her significant other go on set to check this idiot is a horrible look.

Jason seems like a guy that’s very unaware of his own idiosyncrasies. The entire interview was just him saying ‘idk what I did wrong’

Envy did ask a good question though, if you feel you didn’t do anything wrong and you’ve been fired from not 1 but 2 roles, why not sue?

The people in Jason’s camp are probably a bunch of yes men/women that enable his narcissistic behavior.

It’s all a shame, because dude is a great actor.

Said the allegations werent sexual ... first story doesn’t really add up. He took a drunk girl to her house and left?And doesn’t know what he’s accused of? Lol
dude has some type of problem

Showtime unveiled the new trailer for the Lena Waithe-created coming-of-age drama The Chi and announced that it will return for its third season on July 5 at 10 pm ET/PT.
The Chicago-set series will welcome back Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine, Jacob Latimore, Alex Hibbert, Yolonda Ross, Shamon Brown Jr., Michael V. Epps and Birgundi Baker. Writer Justin Hillian (Snowfall) is set to serve as showrunner and executive produce this season which will include guest star Luke James (Star, Little) who play Victor “Trig” Taylor, Jake’s (Epps) estranged older brother who wants to reunite his fractured family, but takes an unconventional approach. Alani “La La” Anthony (Power) will play Dominique “Dom” Morris, a savvy businesswoman with dreams of more lucrative opportunities. Lil Rel Howery (Get Out, Bird Box) will play Zeke Remnick, the owner of Sonny’s (guest star Cedric Young) building who cares less about the community than the bottom line, and Kandi Burruss (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) as Roselyn Perry, the estranged wife of Douda (guest star Curtiss Cook), back at his side to influence his political agenda and to help herself. In addition, Waithe will appear in a multi-episode arc as a Chicago mayoral candidate.

:lol: @ da song choice during da trailer.

Subliminal to Jason & all of us who's mad he's not on da show no more :smh:.

Ima still check it out. I'm too invested in it.

We gotta wait all da way til July though :smh:?

Back
Top Bottom