The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

aint reg get shot or something. what happened in the last ep?

I had to go back and look at it. I forgot Big Mike picked him up. Maybe he survived it.

Screenshot-20200123-133301.png

Toxic femininity

It almost seems like a requirement now for a black show or movie to have some type of sexual confused f'ery going on.
Just to add to this situation. I think the problem is that a nice amount of Lena Waithes audience would love to see this type of stuff happen even if it makes us hetero men uncomfortable.

I'm in a group on Facebook dedicated to black people that like discussing tv shows/movies on streaming platforms. The other day I was banned from the group for a month all because I didn't agree with the fact that a lot of people in the group had decided that they would like to see a transgender woman play Storm in the upcoming XMen movie. I was called Transphobic & when I tried to defend myself I was banned for a month.

On another note, it seems like Reg will be replaced by a guy that will take on the role of being the older brother of him & Jake. According to the description his name is Trig and his role will be getting Jake from under Douda. That will be an interesting situation.

Just to add to this situation. I think the problem is that a nice amount of Lena Waithes audience would love to see this type of stuff happen even if it makes us hetero men uncomfortable.

I'm in a group on Facebook dedicated to black people that like discussing tv shows/movies on streaming platforms. The other day I was banned from the group for a month all because I didn't agree with the fact that a lot of people in the group had decided that they would like to see a transgender woman play Storm in the upcoming XMen movie. I was called Transphobic & when I tried to defend myself I was banned for a month.

On another note, it seems like Reg will be replaced by a guy that will take on the role of being the older brother of him & Jake. According to the description his name is Trig and his role will be getting Jake from under Douda. That will be an interesting situation.

I don't have problem accepting people. Everybody should be honest about who they are but now they try to go over the top with it, to the point that it makes no sense. And if you say anything they try to guilt you into going along with some BS.

Need a little more Poppa before he gets too old :lol:

Show has fizzled, but I'll still watch.

I forgot how many ppl left the show after s2 not even having to do with Jason's foul ways :lol:

Guess the kids will have more focus as they've grown up.

That was a pretty good way to start the season. Will wait for everybody else to watch because I have a question about one particular character and I'm sure yall might ask the same lol.

Back
Top Bottom