The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Not taking up for this dumb show

but as much as we all hated Ronnie , Ronnie saved her life ….. Ronnie gave her a chance to survive …. So to her she is naming her child after someone who saved her life …. A hero in her eyes

this show is still dumb af but I’m not pissed by her naming him

Standing in line for Rocket League??? :rofl:

Game came out in 2015

Writers couldn't think of a better way for Kev and Lynae to run into each other again.

The montage of hood patrols :lol:

The girl in the trap house "I know my way around some drywall" :lol:

Kev taking Ls every episode :smh:

Jake with the I'm Sprung signs :stoneface:

Kiesha naming her baby Ronnie :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

When they started teasing Keisha about how she hadn't named her baby yet... I kid you not I said "she's going to name him Ronnie" lol

I knew it the time they mentioned naming the baby so a name lives on.

If I'm Ronnie I'm pissed you killed me off and I'm not getting anymore checks, but you're naming some kid after me.

I don't even know what this show is about anymore
After I finished the ep I was like I really don't got any idea where these characters are going. I had a clue a few episodes back but now its like they turned a corner and are just aimless.

Some things are a bit predictable with Papa and Kevin and even Jake to a degree but the rest of the characters? I could assume the usual but when I do they don't even live up to that.

I don't even know what this show is about anymore

The writers don't either. There's no consistency in characters and there's no real storylines other than a baby, changing the city and cancer. They'll feature some boring storyline like the Emmett one for the majority of a episode and not have characters appear for episodes.

Jake went from finger banging on a trip to being a simp over some girl he never liked before.

Will they ever stop using the slow-motion effect on this show?

It's really annoying. It's like the director just learned and keeps doing it. It's so unnecessary for multiple times a episode. First we get Dre's bad acting and then the slow motion like it made it more dramatic. I had to laugh.

Wooow

Tiff foul. She got a key to Donte place and this _ running out giving her the hug from behind, she turn around looking in dudes eyes. That's more than just cheating. Women can't cheat w/o putting they emotions in it.

The writers don't either. There's no consistency in characters and there's no real storylines other than a baby, changing the city and cancer. They'll feature some boring storyline like the Emmett one for the majority of a episode and not have characters appear for episodes.

Jake went from finger banging on a trip to being a simp over some girl he never liked before.

It's really annoying. It's like the director just learned and keeps doing it. It's so unnecessary for multiple times a episode. First we get Dre's bad acting and then the slow motion like it made it more dramatic. I had to laugh.

That slow motion scream cry was terrible lol

Not taking up for this dumb show

but as much as we all hated Ronnie , Ronnie saved her life ….. Ronnie gave her a chance to survive …. So to her she is naming her child after someone who saved her life …. A hero in her eyes

this show is still dumb af but I’m not pissed by her naming him

Ronnie was the MVP of this show. Hope everyone can follow his example not just on this show but in life.

:rofl::rofl:

the slow-mo of Dre crying... one of the most unnecessary slow-mos in cinematographic history

this season been beyond trash with so many holes in it. how old is kev? bruh just has a bottle of alcohol in every episode.

douda randomly turned a new leaf out of nowhere. went from corrupt pizza man and mob boss to do-the-right-thing mayor overnight?

the relationships in this show are all over the place

Show is *** but I cant stop watching now :lol:

my exact thoughts

This ***** Emmett a ****old all the way :lol: :rofl: This some Mealy Mal ****. Wife got drunk and dug out last night and you making her breakfast when she come home. Asking relationship advice from a damn child :rofl:

Acting out Love Jones looking like a background character in an episode of Martin. Then he getting punked by the damn comedian?! I have never seen no **** like this except for in a movie. Now this ***** lying about never cheating again :lol:

Now Kevin a thirsty simp :smh: Simping for video game girl and now trying to get Jemma back :sick: Mans needs a father bad. Then she bring Jake to the party :lol: He not even focusing on the girl he dancing with. Not focused on the yambs at all :smh:

Maisha a real one for checking Jemma. Low key still holding Kevin down when she aint have to.

Even Papa getting played :lol:

D'Angelo Westbrook laying it on thick. Something gotta be wrong with him to be chasing a chick with a kid who was kidnapped and raped. Something off with this *****. Damn a ****ing spoken word is triggering ol girl now.

Once they got to his house it really seemed like he drugged Keisha :lol:

:rofl: @ Trig not even phased with Em saying he in an open marriage. New age ***** can't even roast let alone hate. Where is Rashad Shervington when you need him? :nerd:

I'm guessing with some relationship/dating ep. Strangely left out Nina and Dre's ****ed after she confessed.

Tiff :rofl: She's going on dates with dude.

Emmett tells everyone his business. You trying to get Johnny sing My My My to her?

These conversations with bizzaro Russell Westbrook are weird. Dude even wears the skully inside his house? Does he have the KD hair or something?

Nia Long and Omar should be angry to be associated with this show. When I cheat I'm still thinking about you? What?

This episode is awful. This turned in to a relationship show?

Kevin turned in to a creep.

This show is getting worse, because it's now boring. What happen to the comedy the show used to have?

Is every dude in this show a simp?

Every male on this show is a simp …. All!

I don’t want to be harsh on the kids. But ain’t none of them making smart decisions aside from myasia or however she spells her name ….Russ Westbrook look like he up to no good …. Probably the person who kidnapped her cousin or some ish

look at the weather before you go on a motor bike 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Emmett finally put his foot down but the rest of the episode he was kissing butt …. You hear your bird outside with a dude and dude has no regard for you … and you make breakfast …..

Let me go watch 50 show …..

Lena Waithe painting all these black men as weak and SIMPISH is ridiculous. All them cats ain’t got no backbones. Emmett wants his cake and eat it too. A man can sleep around and do his thing, but gets mad when a woman does him the same. Men are way more insecure than females. But Lena got these dudes out here looking like suckers.

That thrift store must pay good. Russell living good off them checks. The episode is realistic though but man, these young dudes need male guidance. But when they get male guidance from dudes like Drake and these simp musicians nowadays, this is where you get.

Kev down bad :smh: :lol:

Inviting Jemma when you know she is going to bring Jake

Variant Russell Westbrook always says and does the right thing. He's going to end up being a weirdo with a strange fetish or something.

That line about him not liking having his picture taken is going to come back later.

Emmett :stoneface:

"Yeah he sweating your perm out but I'm the only one that knows how to make your eggs and coffee."

Papa throwing a party for Maisha and she with another dude :rofl:

Fake *** Brother To The Night got punked to his face by the comic. I would have been waiting for him after the show. Dude was like I know what's up, 3 chains, told me she's serving up *** and weed to her customers.

Back
Top Bottom