The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

About 35 minutes into my stream, it became corrupted. I didn’t want to really finish this episode though, **** was super awkward. Comedy club scene was peak Lena waithe writing. Just cringe

- #PapaNeverFails :lol: (I hate his character so much)

-I could've swore going into this season, Trig was a drug dealing goon. Now he's the benevolent omnipotent superhero of the hood.

-WHERE'S J.WEAVER?!?!?!?!!

-Something I've noticed over the past couple of episodes that you guys have touched on but only scratched the surface on: everybody on the show seems to have come up on some money, and moved into bigger houses. Lena and the writers must've been like "**** it...we gonna use ALL this budget." Y'all remember that Maisha was living in that rundown two bedroom apartment with all of Bebe's Kids. But now she's living in a big house?

The best example of this is Keisha and Kevin. Last week Kevin was hopping over turnstiles while wearing BBC. This week when they showed his (big ***) room, it looked like a room that someone had lived in for years. There's no way Kevin's room could've looked like Ninjahood's room in the matter of months....

And then there's Keisha working a dead end job at a thrift store wearing a crispy Versace sweater....GET.THE.****.OUTTA.HERE!!! :angry::lol:

-Kevin, Papa, Trig, Jake, & Emmett need to form a r&b group, call themselves SIMPle Men, and cover this:

But yeah, show is at Nyquil status...I don't think even *we* can save this...almost time for us to abandon ship.:ohwell:

This ***** Emmett a ****old all the way :lol: :rofl: This some Mealy Mal ****. Wife got drunk and dug out last night and you making her breakfast when she come home. Asking relationship advice from a damn child :rofl:

Acting out Love Jones looking like a background character in an episode of Martin. Then he getting punked by the damn comedian?! I have never seen no **** like this except for in a movie. Now this ***** lying about never cheating again :lol:

Now Kevin a thirsty simp :smh: Simping for video game girl and now trying to get Jemma back :sick: Mans needs a father bad. Then she bring Jake to the party :lol: He not even focusing on the girl he dancing with. Not focused on the yambs at all :smh:

Maisha a real one for checking Jemma. Low key still holding Kevin down when she aint have to.

Even Papa getting played :lol:

D'Angelo Westbrook laying it on thick. Something gotta be wrong with him to be chasing a chick with a kid who was kidnapped and raped. Something off with this *****. Damn a ****ing spoken word is triggering ol girl now.

Once they got to his house it really seemed like he drugged Keisha :lol:

:rofl: @ Trig not even phased with Em saying he in an open marriage. New age ***** can't even roast let alone hate. Where is Rashad Shervington when you need him? :nerd:

I'm guessing with some relationship/dating ep. Strangely left out Nina and Dre's ****ed after she confessed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the entertainment of post and analysis > the entirety of S4

at this point, it's just a show i have on in the background while i work. i'll poke my eyes up only for scenes where i know kev's gonna get his heart broken for the umpteenth time by jemma.

Last edited:
The Simp Team :rofl:

All those ****** are going out sad.

This mother****er Emmitt woke up after his wife got her back dug and made her breakfast to help her recovery from the hangover. Semen was probably still dripping from her vagina at that point. Emmitt should've called over one of his side pieces and just had her sprawled out naked on the couch

Jakes growing up a sucker. Now he want Miesha too. He one of those, lusting after his homies Queens.

Russell Eastbrook probably has herpes.

Kev a sucker too. That little young tenderoni was giving him the green light and he just fumbled that pass worrying about Harriet Tubman.

Gemma is nasty work. She's supposed to be 16 giving this over the top heavy handed sermons about relationships and what is or isn't healthy. Go sit down somewhere with that nonsense.

Kev a sucka but he young so I give him a pass. I knew Gemma was foul from the start. She was always tryna guilt Kev into doing what she wanted. Belittling him then playing the victim when he defended himself. Now she thirsty for a street _ and wanna get bust down in a trap house. Kev was good to her, too good.

Kev a sucker too. That little young tenderoni was giving him the green light and he just fumbled that pass worrying about Harriet Tubman.

Gemma is nasty work. She's supposed to be 16 giving this over the top heavy handed sermons about relationships and what is or isn't healthy. Go sit down somewhere with that nonsense.
Facts

Kev mother went out got revenge sex for nothing. Da Brat was eating that monkey like a beast.

Da Brat eating kitty on The Chi???

FBB51E5C-7DE4-4E96-9271-B677C4F43026.gif

Man, I noticed on a lot of these black shows recently they are making a lot of these black dudes simps, having them get cheated on or putting them in open relationships. Is this becoming an actual trend in the streets in 2021 or are they just making black men look foolish in television now?

Man, I noticed on a lot of these black shows recently they are making a lot of these black dudes simps, having them get cheated on or putting them in open relationships. Is this becoming an actual trend in the streets in 2021 or are they just making black men look foolish in television now?
Yes

Back
Top Bottom