The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Kev went from a smart private school kid to an alcoholic and **** up, but by the end of the season everything was back to normal like none of that happen.

They didn't even show him going to his new public school.

that haircut scene at the end symbolized his rebirth; a baptism if you will. lena outdid herself with that one!

undercover-Kima.jpg

Caught that slug from Kima

Not been on NT in a minute, catching up on this thread I'm glad I'm not the only one to think this season has been trash

Oh well now you know how bad the show is.

I've been watching it in the background while preparing lectures. A lot of hood show/movie cliches but it isn't that bad.

They shouldn't have killed off Brandon. I liked him. Definitely a lot more than corny *** EMmitt

I've been watching it in the background while preparing lectures. A lot of hood show/movie cliches but it isn't that bad.

They shouldn't have killed off Brandon. I liked him. Definitely a lot more than corny *** EMmitt
Interesting how the death of Brandon hit you given we all know why it actually happened.

How much of it was a surprise to you as far as where the story was going?

Fours just casually going from a major Chicago fan to running the city AS MAYOR to surviving a near fatal shooting will never be lost on me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom