The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

About 60 seconds into the show and I knew I was in for a wild, incongruent ride on the strength of this:

Trig talking to Shaad about Marcus: "He also happens to be the father of the girl Jake stole from Kev."

:rofl: the **** does Kev got to do with Shaad's character? why would he care about some random teenager's business?

the way the episode ended it seemed like they weren't sure they'd get another season so they tried to tie up loose ends.

in any case, see yall back here for season 5 for more simpin and inconsistent storylines. maybe brandon will be resurrected.

Wait didn't we see something about dude who played Reg was credited in this season? Was that just to get people to watch it?

Season 6 of Power has been better than the last 2 seasons of this crap.

Wait didn't we see something about dude who played Reg was credited in this season? Was that just to get people to watch it?

Season 6 of Power has been better than the last 2 seasons of this crap.
Yeah they did a pump fake there making it seem like Reg was about to pop up.

Before the season start it was speculation Reg shot Douda.

Trig talking to Shaad about Marcus: "He also happens to be the father of the girl Jake stole from Kev."

:rofl: the **** does Kev got to do with Shaad's character? why would he care about some random teenager's business?

I meant to mention that. That was ridiculous. Like he would know who Kev and Jemma even are. The writing is so amateurish it's pathetic.

-Douda comes back to town as a transgender
-Russel Westbrook is the son of the man that kidnapped Kiesha
-Emmet falls in love with Jerrika then takes money from transgendered Douda and gets his BBQ shop bougt out by She-douda She-De vows to be the best chicken place in Chi-town
-Kevin gets Miaisha pregnant but doesn’t say anything and they act like Papa is the father
-Victor and Imani get married and have their house vandalized on money moon night
-Seaon ends with Tiff getting her cheeks clapped by Jake and transgender douda
-New NFL character from the Chi in season named juan Stevenson that likes getting hand jobs from chi massage shops

Last edited:
-Douda comes back to town as a transgender
-Emmet falls in love with Jerrika then takes money from transgendered Douda and gets his BBQ shop bougt out by She-douda She-De vows to be the best chicken place in Chi-town
-Kevin gets Miaisha pregnant but doesn’t say anything and they act like Papa is the father
-Victor and Imani get married and have their house vandalized on money moon night
-Seaon ends with Tiff getting her cheeks clapped by Jake and transgender douda
-New NFL character from the Chi in season named juan Stevenson that likes getting hand jobs from chi massage shops

that Douda transition :rofl:

matter of fact, i could see all of this happening

1628013712731.png

Glad other people can see what’s going on as well.

I can def see those two happening. :lol:

PO

When it first started it was about the kids, Brandon and Emmett

Once Brandon got the boot it was over and now you have about 15 characters all competing for screen time.

I hope the complaints get more traction and reach the writing room, because it's like they're not even trying and are just picking up checks. That's why it's entertaining to me, because you can't even make this up if you were trying. The incompetence is so bold.

LaLa went from side chick, to messing with Emmett's dad and a friend of the wife. That's what they did to keep LaLa on the show.

Yep, Characters just randomly seem to come and go for no reason. What happened to Lala the rest of the season, Jason Weaver is gone for a few episodes and randomly turns up for the season finale?

When it first started it was about the kids, Brandon and Emmett

Once Brandon got the boot it was over and now you have about 15 characters all competing for screen time.

I hope the complaints get more traction and reach the writing room, because it's like they're not even trying and are just picking up checks. That's why it's entertaining to me, because you can't even make this up if you were trying. The incompetence is so bold.

LaLa went from side chick, to messing with Emmett's dad and a friend of the wife. That's what they did to keep LaLa on the show.

i'll inevitably end up watching the remainder of the series on the strength of how good the first three seasons were.. but like you said, once brandon got written off the show seems like they really lost their central character. brandon's character was easy to root for and i wanted to see how his relationship with kev grow and his truck take off.

too bad jason mitchell was apparently a dirtbag off-screen

Back
Top Bottom