The Chris Paul, David West, Darren Collison and Marcus Thornton (and Monty) thread. !+%* a team.

No, we'll give you Big "Black Hole" Al... Love is the truth
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif

How do you blow a lead like this... Granted the Hornets are underachieving, but this is at home... This shouldn't happen at home.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Diogu will have microfracture surgery.
tired.gif

It's time to find another backup big not named Hilton Armstrong.
I knew there was something up when they kept pushing his return back two weeks.

At least Songaila is still holding it down.

Edit: Peja is lighting it up
eek.gif

I wish I could understand what was wrong with this team.

Well, I do - it's not playing any defense whatsoever, but offensively, nothing seems any different than when Scott was the coach now that Chris is back.Everybody has reverted back to watching him dribble. I don't know whether to blame Chris or the other four, but something sucks.

Hell, rotations are starting to become a problem, just like when Scott was the coach, too.

Chris, Collison, Peja, Posey and Songaila for a good eight minutes late in the third quarter and into the fourth? Collison was 1-8, and Peja and Posey isundoubtedly the slowest 3-4 combo you could come up with in the NBA. Ridiculous.

There was a Julian Wright sighting. He played incredibly. How many second half minutes did he get? Zero. Per usual.

It's all just more of the same, really.

The only reason I mention the Randolph Trading Block rumors here is because David West was mentioned in the San Francisco Chronicle as a potential trade target - and the idea of this makes me salivate.
There are some who believe everyone on the Warriors' roster is up for grabs. It's possible they'll trade big salaries and about $10 million in expiring contracts to find a new sidekick for Ellis, the franchise face.

Chris Bosh's name won't go away. Carlos Boozer, Caron Butler, Tyrus Thomas and David West were all mentioned by league executives as potential candidates Monday.

There could be much worse trade targets if the Hornets looked to get more athletic (and younger) in the frontcourt. Randolph has all the potential in the world, and will also become the alley-oop threat Chandler once was.

The expiring contracts mentioned would be Raja Bell's and Speedy Claxton, which combined with Randolph would require the Hornets to include a minimum salary in the deal.(Devin Brown, Sean Marks, Bobby Brown or the finished Ike Diogu) The Hornets would probably want to include someone like Mo Pete so they could do the trade and shed 3 million from their Tax line and be only a small trade from being under the Tax.

A team only scored 87 points against us.
eek.gif

This was only the third game of the season we've held a team under 90.
laugh.gif

1-0 with the Peja heads avatar.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Who plays day games on Sunday? I had no idea.
smh.gif

Pass on Maggette, too. They better be taking Posey and Peterson's contracts if that's the case.

The Peja heads are back.

On a random, Hornets-related note, I went to the doctor today and my physician's last name was Nwaokafor.

Championship.
pimp.gif

I actually woke today and had a random thought in my mind. I realized Mo-Pete contract should up at the end of the year and I can go back to watching theHornets again, faithfully. Then I check HoopsHype and realized THIS #*%$#% is not even a free agent until 2011, it gets worst when I think about JamesPosey's contract. Yet JuJu gets as much playing time on that team as I do,
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom