The Chris Paul, David West, Darren Collison and Marcus Thornton (and Monty) thread. !+%* a team.

We're starting Kirk and Gibson tonight, and Tyrus is back so hopefully we can get back on track after losing the last two.

Going to be nice to Rose and Paul go at it

THANK YOU kirk should have BEEN startin

i hope somebody told rose to get the pen and pad out to take notes

roll.gif
at 0-4 on four one-footers.

TT PLAYNG GREAT TONIGHT TO BE COMING OFF INJURY...

AND NOAH MIGHT COMMAND UP TO 70-80MILLION HIS NEXT CONTRACT

I THINK DAVID LEE'S DEAL WILL SET THE BAR ON HOW MUCH NOAH GETS WHEN HIS ROOKIE CONTRACT IS UP

This fool is the worst player in life.

He provides nothing on offensive except absolute wide open threes, and he can't even stay with power forwards defensively.

I missed the game.

A road win.
eek.gif

Mo Pete sighting.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Playing in Oklahoma City is kind of like a home game; hopefully the team can pretend it really is.

Item 8 on today's Daily Dime: "The Hornets defeated the Thunder on Wednesday without scoring any points on fast breaks. It was the second game this season in which New Orleans failed to register a fast-break point (the other was a loss in New York on Nov. 2). Only one other NBA team has played a game without posting a fast-break point this season. The Spurs did it in a victory at Washington on January 2."

The weird thing? At 92 possessions a game, this is by far the fastest Hornet team since 1999. In fact, it's the second fastest team in franchise history since the run and gun days of the early 90's.

As for the Hornets' more pressing luxury-tax issues, rival teams continue to say All-Star forward David West has not been made available in trade talks as the deadline approaches. Which suggests New Orleans believes it can move Hilton Armstrong and one other small-salaried player such as Bobby Brown or Devin Brown (who nearly was dealt to Minnesota last week) to get under the tax line.

I couldn't tell if Posey tried to dunk and blew it or just straight up blew a wide open layup. Either way
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom